posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Stalking

"Thom Stewart" wrote
ASAers;/ Kate
You see the response to every post I make?

It may be why the "Sock-puppet" is used rather than his own account. It
accomplishes nothing. Foolish! Just ignore it. A Meow-meow trick but
removed from that group.

Whatever ARE you going on about, Tom? Looks to me like most people here ignore your posts.
Steve Leyland from the Meow Meow Army posted about an application letter but I deleted it.
He wasn't talking to you. He's from Data Basics. That's a troll newsgroup. Leyland's a famous troll.
You don't want them around here. Ignore the jerks....

Cheers,
Ellen