Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/7/11 4:13 PM, Gene wrote:
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:19:36 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

Cyber-stalking: ......

snip

You definition is rather vague.....

I posted this before, when this same subject arose, I'll do so, again:

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/

The laws in Connecticut are basically a more detailed description of the
definition I posted. Since Donnie has stated for many many years that
he believed EVERYONE in rec.boats should have to post their personal
information before allowing to make post in rec.boats, he can't suddenly
say that he was caused distress or was "harassed, annoyed, alarmed or
terrorized or was threatened to be killed or physically injured.

Since Donnie also published Tosk's personal information in rec.boats he
can't suddenly say he believed that this action would meet the criteria
of cyber-stalking. Since Donnie has made numerous insults including
stated that Tosk was guilty of pedophilia he obviously doesn't believe
insults in rec.boats meet the criteria of being considered cyber-stalking.

If Donnie doesn't want a photo of his house posted in a public forum, he
should have followed the advice posted in rec.boats for many years, and
that is DON'T post private information in a public forum. Donnie can't
suddenly say he wasn't aware that this could happen, when their are
hundreds of post concerning this topic, and hundreds of post by Donnie
stating that private information should be a requirement of posting in
rec.boats. Donnie can't even plead ignorance.

The only one who has committed a crime here is Paul...

For posting generic info anyone can easily get right off the internet?

That's pretty funny.

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

* wrote:

[...]

I'm proud to be a progressive.- Hide quoted text -

Sure paul.. So Harry is sending my addy around. So what? At least he
is not conspiring to commit felony as you did yesterday..

* wrote:

[...]

The difference is I am not embarassed to be associated with my words,
as you are...

On 2/7/2011 5:37 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26 pm, wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:21 pm, wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12 pm, I am wrote:

In articlev8WdnTduvp7l8M3QnZ2dnUVZ_ridn...@giganews. com,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am wrote:
In articleaMSdnR7s3YVFzs3QnZ2dnUVZ_uCdn...@giganews. com,
says...

Well, Donnie might be in distress.. Can you imagine how frekin'
embarrassed he is now ?

And how embarrassed will you be, handing over my OLD address to your
Spoofing buddy, to post pictures of the TWO houses I used to live in?
Hmmmmmmmmm?

Scott xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would appear that many people in rec.boats don't believe this meets
the criteria for cyberstalking.

Slammer is squirming now.. Two houses, in two years.. right. We know
where you are but I have been avoiding your bull**** for the sake of the
group. You know how crazy you get when someone fights back

Yes, TWO Houses. Rented out 106, and lived at 108. After my Mothers
passing, we sold both. Now, I know you're squirming, trying to find my
address. You gave my OLD addresses to your ID Spoofing "buddy", to
post pictures on here. Now that your (readily available from your
Website) address is available, you are crying .....again.
Get a grip, you loose.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

OH yeah.... let's not forget your juicy little statement...ahem... :"
Between me, you, and the State..you leave in a ****ing box !!!!"

Now, lie like the little weasel you are, and deny you posted THAT,
asshole.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, you threatened to kill my kid, this is a death penalty state...
You would leave in a box...

No one has to kill your kid. Your pushing her into motorcycle racing
probably will do the job.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, it wasn't your hero, Harry. The email I got came from a poster
who lives in our state of Connecticut. Besides, Harry is or was out of
town for a few days. Oh, the email had a "lot" of information, not just
your address, which you'll note I did not disclose.

By the way, are you and your wife the people depicted on your commerical
web site? I thought you were short and had a long ponytail. The people
in those photos look like WASPs from central casting.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

wrote:

[...]

Are you referring to your words in which you call people ugly names,
publish their actual names and addresses, threaten them physically, and
worse?

I'm sure your words don't embarrass you. But they would embarrass any
decent person.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

On Feb 7, 5:37*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26*pm, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:21*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am *wrote:
[...]

Ummm...Wrong, dork. What I "said " is this.... "Your Daughter should
watch out, Hunters could be in the area, and bullets can stray"

You loose....again. Try again, dork.

* * wrote:

[...]

Oh Salty! Ha. ask him how the alt.americanidol,littleboys or NAMBLA
is doing.. He ran from here a while ago when he was outed too He was
a real disgusting pig, that's for sure. Along the lines of you or
Slammer...

wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26*pm, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:21*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am *wrote:
[...]

You loose....again. Try again, dork.- Hide quoted text -

Ok how about "I am going to send a package and blow your neighbors up,
tick, tick, tick".. Gonna' run from that one too. Either way, all I
would have to do is send one of your graphic rants against homosexuals
to your locals, and you go down for hate crimes, they are very strict
up there... Look it up asshole... Oh, and how about telling my wife,
"if you don't shut your husband up, bad things could happen", I
suppose that was not a threat either.. Face it Slammer, out of
everybody here, if I decided to ruin your miserable life, it would not
be hard....

* * wrote:

[...]

Lets not forget the absolute trashy talk about my deceased Mother. MY
tirade...started AFTER those awe full words were posted...right here.

Tosky wont remember the "panty-sniffing,dead mother " comments. He'll
weasel out, AGAIN. At least I know WHAT I said .

You get everything YOU bring upon YOURSELF.

Go ahead, post the address you THINK I live at.

You posted right here, TODAY...that... " We know where you are"

Make sure that's put in your little Legal Folder. I'll put it in mine.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM