Default Cyber-STalking

On Feb 10, 5:14*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 2/10/11 5:09 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, *wrote:
On 2/10/11 4:57 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/10/11 4:51 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 10, 4:33 pm, Boating All * * wrote:
In ,
says...

Me? You are the one that can't answer a simple question. Again, what
does Palin have to do with Edwards the Pig?

Why act stupid?

IF Edwards had won the nomination, it would mean nobody knew he was
slime.
Then he would be running on the ticket opposing Palin.
Anybody with sense would vote for for Edwards.

Here's the tricky one.
But let's say on election morning the news broke that Edwards was slime.
Then you have known slime against Palin.
Well, in that case, anybody with sense would vote for Edwards.

Sorry it was such a tough question. Perhaps if I come back in a couple
years and try again, you can answer it with out all the if's, and's,
and but's... But then again, I didn't ask you because I know you are
incapbale of coherant discourse, I asked Plum...

You don't seem to get it.

No, you don't get it. It was a simple question, requiring a simple yes
or no.. If Edwards the pig, had made the ticket, would you have voted
for him?

you betcha.

So, you would vote for a Pig, if he was a democrat.. Not surprised at
all...

As I said, these days, if you vote for a Republican, you truly hate the
idea of America.

You are surprised I couldn't vote for Palin or McCain? You haven't been
paying attention.

Don't send him up here. He'd leave in a box.......

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

In article 8a543b67-7b49-4e3e-80af-8e942e0fc1c6
@n18g2000vbq.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Yes, exactly. I am sure that's why you are hiding from him.

Harryk wrote:
On 2/10/11 7:43 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleHtednUEx7avztM7QnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/9/11 6:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

It's hard to tell sometimes what these morons mean, but I think
he is
implying my Aeron desk chair came from Wal-Mart. Snotty gets his
furniture from side of the road giveaways.

Did you get the expensive one or did you have to buy the cheap one.
Walmart doesn't sell the expensive one.

The chair came from these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/4t3cf27

I'm sure you are more of an expert on what Wal-Mart sells than
anyone in
this household.

Did you get the expensive one or the cheap one?

I have no idea. It was a gift. Looks like the "true black" model with
leather armrests.

Just take a picture of the model number on the bottome of the chair and
post it, I'll tell you what it is.

Why is this of such great interest to you?

There's a sticker on the bottom of the chair with several sets of
numbers. I have no idea which is the model number. Might be AE213AWxG.
But there are other sets of numbers. Ask me if I give a ****.

You took the time to look at the damn sticker, didn't you?

WAFA!

Harryk wrote:
On 2/10/11 5:18 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
On 2/10/11 4:57 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/10/11 4:51 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 10, 4:33 pm, Boating All
wrote:
In
,
[...]

An honorable man might have chosen, "none of the above"...

Whatever his flaws, and they are significant, the Democrats are not
intent on destroying America. The Republicans are. It is important to
vote against Republican candidates.

It's only black and white in your world, eh?

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

Don't EVER use the word "honorable" and "Harry Krause" in the same
sentence.

In article ,
says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Slammer making death threats? Hmmmm.......

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

I'm not hiding any more than you spoofing dorks are. My correct E-Mail
address is listed in every post. Ask Tosky, he e-mailed me the other
day.

You're just ****ed that you cant find me. Too bad ...sucks to be you.

On Feb 11, 8:54*am, Spooker wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, *wrote:
[...]

YA...go with that, dummy. LMAO!!!!!!!!

In article 24302a4f-db3d-41ef-9d7b-
, says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

Um, I never emailed you, could have been Paul sending my "datadump"..

On 2/11/11 12:30 PM, Project Amsterdam wrote:

Um, I never emailed you, could have been Paul sending my "datadump"..

Is today the day you're going to burst an artery? I don't want to miss
that. Please keep us informed.

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM