Default Cyber-STalking

On Feb 10, 4:33*pm, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Me? You are the one that can't answer a simple question. Again, what
does Palin have to do with Edwards the Pig?

Why act stupid?

IF Edwards had won the nomination, it would mean nobody knew he was
slime.
Then he would be running on the ticket opposing Palin.
Anybody with sense would vote for for Edwards.

Here's the tricky one.
But let's say on election morning the news broke that Edwards was slime. *
Then you have known slime against Palin.
Well, in that case, anybody with sense would vote for Edwards.

Sorry it was such a tough question. Perhaps if I come back in a couple
years and try again, you can answer it with out all the if's, and's,
and but's... But then again, I didn't ask you because I know you are
incapbale of coherant discourse, I asked Plum...

On 2/10/11 4:51 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 10, 4:33 pm, Boating All wrote:
In ,
says...

Me? You are the one that can't answer a simple question. Again, what
does Palin have to do with Edwards the Pig?

Why act stupid?

IF Edwards had won the nomination, it would mean nobody knew he was
slime.
Then he would be running on the ticket opposing Palin.
Anybody with sense would vote for for Edwards.

Here's the tricky one.
But let's say on election morning the news broke that Edwards was slime.
Then you have known slime against Palin.
Well, in that case, anybody with sense would vote for Edwards.

Sorry it was such a tough question. Perhaps if I come back in a couple
years and try again, you can answer it with out all the if's, and's,
and but's... But then again, I didn't ask you because I know you are
incapbale of coherant discourse, I asked Plum...

You don't seem to get it.

If Edwards were on a ticket and Palin were on the opposite ticket, those
with brains would have voted for Edwards and the morons without brains,
voters like you, Herring, LG, BAR, and a few others here, would have
voted for Palin.

Edwards is a skunk in his relationship with his wife and with other
women, but he's a bright, capable guy. Palin is a misguided fool.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

No, you don't get it. It was a simple question, requiring a simple yes
or no.. If Edwards the pig, had made the ticket, would you have voted
for him?

On 2/10/11 4:57 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

If Edwards were the Democratic Party nominee and the nominees on the
other side were McCain and Palin, you betcha. There are no circumstances
I can envision in which I could have voted for Palin or, probably,
McCain. These days, if you vote for Republicans, you really, truly hate
the idea of America.

On Feb 10, 5:03*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

you betcha.

So, you would vote for a Pig, if he was a democrat.. Not surprised at
all...

On 2/10/11 5:09 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

As I said, these days, if you vote for a Republican, you truly hate the
idea of America.

You are surprised I couldn't vote for Palin or McCain? You haven't been
paying attention.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

An honorable man might have chosen, "none of the above"...

On 2/10/11 5:18 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 10, 5:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

Whatever his flaws, and they are significant, the Democrats are not
intent on destroying America. The Republicans are. It is important to
vote against Republican candidates.

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM