Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/10/11 11:07 AM, Hadenough wrote:
On Feb 10, 9:04 am, wrote:
On 2/10/11 8:26 AM, BAR wrote:

In articlej7CdnaUOYdToQs7QnZ2dnUVZ_hWdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/10/11 7:43 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleHtednUEx7avztM7QnZ2dnUVZ_vmdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/9/11 6:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

It's hard to tell sometimes what these morons mean, but I think he is
implying my Aeron desk chair came from Wal-Mart. Snotty gets his
furniture from side of the road giveaways.

Did you get the expensive one or did you have to buy the cheap one.
Walmart doesn't sell the expensive one.

The chair came from these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/4t3cf27

I'm sure you are more of an expert on what Wal-Mart sells than anyone in
this household.

Did you get the expensive one or the cheap one?

I have no idea. It was a gift. Looks like the "true black" model with
leather armrests.

Just take a picture of the model number on the bottome of the chair and
post it, I'll tell you what it is.

Why is this of such great interest to you?

There's a sticker on the bottom of the chair with several sets of
numbers. I have no idea which is the model number. Might be AE213AWxG.
But there are other sets of numbers. Ask me if I give a ****.

Why on Earth did you go and get any numbers of the bottom of the chair
and give post them?

Are you now my bitch?

LOL, is that a rhetorical question?

Here's a question for YOU....

WHY....does up in YOUR message header as well.
It shows up every time YOU post?

Spoofer has disappeared, and YOU have shown up. Getting sloppy in your
old age, boy.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

Wow, you are one smart cookie, you have "outed" me. I wonder how many
others who post via giganews have the exact same "ID" in their headers?

You will find 1000's posting in hundreds of different newsgroups. I
really am very busy. LOL moron. Remember 3 months ago, you didn't even
know headers existed. You need to study some more before you pretend to
be an expert.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:42:34 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...
What, pray tell, is a Wal-Mart chair? A chair made in China?

Are you posting from university property Paul?

Are you going to solicit commission of any felonious conspiracies today/

I leave the felonies to you felonies on the far right.

Sorry Paulie most of us on the far right are working at jobs.

Most of the posters here on the far right are federal retirees or
chronically jobless. But most of us centrists believe you are gainfully
employed.

You and your fellow travelers are by no means centrists. Your anti-
corporate and pro-big government views put squarely on the far lunatic
left.

I'm anti-corporate when it comes to exploiting US citizens. I'm
pro-big gov't when they do what they're supposed to do..

"in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure
domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the
general welfare"

Check it out. It's in the Preamble. While you're at it, read the First
Amendment.

On 2/10/11 1:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:42:34 -0500, wrote:

In articleHtednUYx7atDtc7QnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
[...]

Hey Plum, you never answered my question. If Edwards was on the ticket,
would you have voted for him?

As opposed to what? Voting for the slugs on the Republican ticket?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Still can't answer a simple question, can you? So you would have voted
for him.. OK, that kind of puts you out of the loop as to talking about
anybodys morals since it obviously is not something you are concerned
with as a candidate... Fair enough...

On 2/10/11 2:17 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleHbOdncb5fOvYqsnQnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Are you asking me whether I would have voted for Edwards as opposed to
voting for McCain/Palin?

There are no circumstances under which I would have voted for a ticked
that included Sarah Palin.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:06:45 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

[...]

I would not vote for someone who lied about an affair. The situation
is that Edwards dropped out of the race, so it never came up. I would
not have voted for a slug Republican either. If it had been Edwards
(and he had been caught lying about it), I would have considered
voting for McCain right up until he picked Palin.

Maybe Max "The Swashbuckler" Riekse? lol

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:24:53 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

[...]

Exactly right. Well, if I had to choose between Sarah Palin and
Christine O'Donnell that would have been a tough one.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

No, it's not what I said, why are always so dishonest? I asked if you
would vote for Edwards for President if he had made the ticket,
period...

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM