Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/7/2011 5:58 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Oh Salty!

Could be Eisboch or Tom too.

The whole "I got a tell all email about you" is just another attempt at
intimidation, which is Paul's modus operandi, vis a vis, "you must be a
small person...".

It fits with being a tenured educator with an over inflated ego.

I do want him to tell us about when he almost set a lab on fire by accident.

On 2/7/11 5:39 PM, paulatbyc wrote:
On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

Wow, talking about emails circulating around with personal info
including an actual address, that sure sounds like Cyber-Stalking to me.
LOL

On Feb 7, 5:57*pm, Hadenough wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:37*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26*pm, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:21*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am *wrote:
In articleaMSdnR7s3YVFzs3QnZ2dnUVZ_uCdn...@giganews. com,
says...

Well, Donnie might be in distress.. Can you imagine how frekin'
embarrassed he is now ?

And how embarrassed will you be, handing over my OLD address to your
Spoofing buddy, to post pictures of the TWO houses I used to live in?
Hmmmmmmmmm?

Scott xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would appear that many people in rec.boats don't believe this meets
the criteria for cyberstalking.

Slammer is squirming now.. Two houses, in two years.. right. We know
where you are but I have been avoiding your bull**** for the sake of the
group. You know how crazy you get when someone fights back

Yes, TWO Houses. Rented out 106, and lived at 108. After my Mothers
passing, we sold both. Now, I know you're squirming, trying to find my
address. You gave my OLD addresses to your ID Spoofing "buddy", to
post pictures on here. Now that your (readily available from your
Website) address is available, you are crying .....again.
Get a grip, you loose.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

OH yeah.... let's not forget your juicy little statement...ahem... :"
Between me, you, and the State..you leave in a ****ing box !!!!"

Now, lie like the little weasel you are, and deny you posted THAT,
asshole.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, you threatened to kill my kid, this is a death penalty state...
You would leave in a box...

Ummm...Wrong, dork. What I "said " is this.... "Your Daughter should
watch out, Hunters could be in the area, and bullets can stray"

You loose....again. Try again, dork.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, go back and read the previous paragraph. It's clear you are coming
to CT do do me and my family harm... Try all you want, read the last
post I made, listen to Gene, and say thank you to my wife for saving
your pathetic ass...

wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26*pm, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:21*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am *wrote:
[...]

Ok how about "I am going to send a package and blow your neighbors up,
tick, tick, tick".. Gonna' run from that one too. Either way, all I
would have to do is send one of your graphic rants against homosexuals
to your locals, and you go down for hate crimes, they are very strict
up there... Look it up asshole... Oh, and how about telling my wife,
"if you don't shut your husband up, bad things could happen", I
suppose that was not a threat either.. Face it Slammer, out of
everybody here, if I decided to ruin your miserable life, it would not
be hard....

"I am going to send a package and blow your neighbors up,
tick, tick, tick"..

More lies. You admitted you lie earlier today, ON HERE. Give up, you
loose, dork.

"if you don't shut your husband up, bad things could happen"

Funny how you keep re-writing my words. Try again. You "seem " to
think you can " decide to ruin my life".

I challenge you to try, asshole. I can easily come up with more
derogatory posts from YOU, than YOU can from ME. Face it, you've been
ranting, and threatening on this NG waaaaaay before I showed up, hero.
YEARS before.

Give up, shut your pie-hole, and move to West Virginia.

On Feb 7, 5:58*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:52*pm, paulatbyc wrote:

On 2/7/2011 5:41 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:39 pm, *wrote:
On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In ,
says...

On 2/7/11 4:13 PM, Gene wrote:
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:19:36 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
* * wrote:

Cyber-stalking: ......

snip

You definition is rather vague.....

I posted this before, when this same subject arose, I'll do so, again:

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/

The laws in Connecticut are basically a more detailed description of the
definition I posted. *Since Donnie has stated for many many years that
he believed EVERYONE in rec.boats should have to post their personal
information before allowing to make post in rec.boats, he can't suddenly
say that he was caused distress or was "harassed, annoyed, alarmed or
terrorized or was threatened to be killed or physically injured.

Since Donnie also published Tosk's personal information in rec.boats he
can't suddenly say he believed that this action would meet the criteria
of cyber-stalking. *Since Donnie has made numerous insults including
stated that Tosk was guilty of pedophilia he obviously doesn't believe
insults in rec.boats meet the criteria of being considered cyber-stalking.

If Donnie doesn't want a photo of his house posted in a public forum, he
should have followed the advice posted in rec.boats for many years, and
that is DON'T post private information in a public forum. *Donnie can't
suddenly say he wasn't aware that this could happen, when their are
hundreds of post concerning this topic, and hundreds of post by Donnie
stating that private information should be a requirement of posting in
rec.boats. *Donnie can't even plead ignorance.

The only one who has committed a crime here is Paul...

For posting generic info anyone can easily get right off the internet?

That's pretty funny.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.- Hide quoted text -

Sure paul.. So Harry is sending my addy around. So what? At least he
is not conspiring to commit felony as you did yesterday..

Sorry, it wasn't your hero, Harry. The email I got came from a poster
who lives in our state of Connecticut. Besides, Harry is or was out of
town for a few days. Oh, the email had a "lot" of information, not just
your address, which you'll note I did not disclose.

By the way, are you and your wife the people depicted on your commerical
web site? I thought you were short and had a long ponytail. The people
in those photos look like WASPs from central casting.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.- Hide quoted text -

Oh Salty! *Ha. ask him how the alt.americanidol,littleboys or NAMBLA
is doing.. He ran from here a while ago when he was outed too He was
a real disgusting pig, that's for sure. Along the lines of you or
Slammer...

Oh my! Just look at the derogatory remarks Tosky is making about
NAMBLA....****ing hypocrite-loser.

On Feb 7, 6:14*pm, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/7/11 5:39 PM, paulatbyc wrote:

On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

Wow, talking about emails circulating around with personal info
including an actual address, that sure sounds like Cyber-Stalking to me.
* LOL

Fact is, if this blows up, Paul will be right here in the middle of
it. He has opened his big mouth too many times for any judge looking
into not to call him, in... and of course if not, I certainly will
make sure our atty does.... He really should have been smart enough
to stay out of it, but he saw a feeding frenzy and though he could
score some brownie points... He changed his handle to try to wash
his tracks, but I already have the felony post and another pre-felony
post similar earlier in the day saved with headers... I think
suggesting hacking a site twice in one day, constitutes conspiracy.
Remember, you don't have to bomb a building, you just got to talk
about it with someone. The law is quite clear and if Paul is smart, he
will shut up and lay low.. And hope nothing comes of this... Just
sayin' anybody here that is neutral like Greg, Dick, Wayne, etc I am
sure could chime in here and tell Paul, "Yes, you did **** up".. but
either way, I still don't think anybody but Gene thinks I broke any
laws yesterday....

wrote:

[...]

I don't recall anyone named Salty or Oh Salty, sorry.

I'm fairly certain, though, that no one here tops you as a "real
disgusting pig," to use your own words. I'm still awaiting the arrival
of your buddy at the club, whom you dispatched to "stalk" me.

Will you be publishing the actual names and addresses of any more
posters here? Would you consider that stalking?

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

* * * wrote:

[...]

Funny how you progressives are.. Here it is, Don has been talking
about my house and neighborhood in a negative disgusting manner for
years.. The size of my house, and made up stories of bad conditions,
etc... Suggesting that my neighbors and the locals hated the local
boatbuilder, which of course was not the case.. So now I post a
picture to show folks what I think his house looks like and you all
start crying. Donnie shouldn't have lied about my place for so long if
he wasn't ready to have it compared to his...

I am Tosk wrote:
In articleaMSdnR7s3YVFzs3QnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

Cyber-stalking: repeatedly sending message that include threats of harm
or are highly intimidating; engaging in other online activities that
make a person afraid for his or her safety.

Read mo
http://pursuitmag.com/cyber-crime-te...#ixzz1DJ0Ueikx

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to
stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an
organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making
threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation
of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The
definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable
person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as
sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1]

There seems to be some confusion about what constitutes cyber-stalking.
Since no threats of harm or posting private information that would put
anyone in danger, no crime was committed. If one does not want private
information available to others, they should follow the advice of the
experts, and not post and publish private information in a public forum.
Especially when the only objective in posting in the private forum is
to insult and inflame others.

If Don White doesn't want to read any message from Tosk, it is very easy
to not read rec.boats, or to filter Tosk. Don White's personal
information has been easily available to anyone interested for years.
Don White posted the information himself. Don White has been warned for
many years that it was not prudent to publish his personal information
in a public forum, he decided not to follow the advice of experts. In
reality, Don White thought and made numerous posts stating that everyone
should be required to publish their real name and address to be able to
make a post in rec.boats. Based upon the actions and posts made by Don
White no reasonable person would consider this to be sufficient
information to cause a reasonable person distress.

Well, Donnie might be in distress.. Can you imagine how frekin'
embarrassed he is now ?

I'm glad he finally got his son to leave. He must have taken up half of
that house.

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM