Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/8/11 6:21 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

I know what your reality is...a life of no accomplishments, squalor, and
living through your kid. Hell, man, you couldn't even hang onto a
warehouse job. If I look up "loser" in the dictionary, there's a photo
of you, greasy ponytail and all. Hey, how long after your father croaked
did you move into his house- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Harry, I moved here nearly a decade ago to take care of my dad,
at his request. Even your vial spew can't take away that experience,
which was one of the greaatest experiences of my life... So, go ahead,
say what you want.. Nobody here has ever beleived anything you say
anyway..

One of the greatest experiences of your life was watching your father
die? What a weird little duck you are.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:28:06 -0500, Harryk wrote:

On 2/8/11 9:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/7/11 4:13 PM, Gene wrote:
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:19:36 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

Cyber-stalking: ......

snip

You definition is rather vague.....

I posted this before, when this same subject arose, I'll do so, again:

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/

The laws in Connecticut are basically a more detailed description of the
definition I posted. Since Donnie has stated for many many years that
he believed EVERYONE in rec.boats should have to post their personal
information before allowing to make post in rec.boats, he can't suddenly
say that he was caused distress or was "harassed, annoyed, alarmed or
terrorized or was threatened to be killed or physically injured.

Since Donnie also published Tosk's personal information in rec.boats he
can't suddenly say he believed that this action would meet the criteria
of cyber-stalking. Since Donnie has made numerous insults including
stated that Tosk was guilty of pedophilia he obviously doesn't believe
insults in rec.boats meet the criteria of being considered cyber-stalking.

If Donnie doesn't want a photo of his house posted in a public forum, he
should have followed the advice posted in rec.boats for many years, and
that is DON'T post private information in a public forum. Donnie can't
suddenly say he wasn't aware that this could happen, when their are
hundreds of post concerning this topic, and hundreds of post by Donnie
stating that private information should be a requirement of posting in
rec.boats. Donnie can't even plead ignorance.

The only one who has committed a crime here is Paul...

For posting generic info anyone can easily get right off the internet?

That's pretty funny.

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

Whoa!!! When someone did this just the other day to Don, he thought it
was an international incident of the highest priority!!!!

Yes, I have prepared my wife and family for the threatening letters and
calls the left is so famous for here...

Why would someone threaten your wife? She isn't responsible for the way
you behave here. I'll bet your wife is as nice as John Herring's wife.
Herring is a flaming asshole, but his wife is pleasant and has manners.
I'll bet the same is true at your house.

As it is February, I'll give you my response for this month.

I agree with everything you said about my wife, which is why I can't understand
your comment about her.

When you said that she said that you married an asshole, you were wrong. I don't
know if what you said was true or not, as I don't know your wife. I *do* know
that my wife would never say such a thing about your wife!

* *wrote:

[...]

I'll bet scottys Wife pukes in her mouth , thinking about having sex
with him. Now, mouthpiece...have your Spoofing " buddy " post
something else totally gross about my Wife. " Eye for an Eye"

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
My presumption is that a home invader means to inflict bodily harm on
the occupants of a house. Home invaders deserve what they get.

Why aren't you speaking in terms of your house?

On 2/8/11 6:23 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
Sure paul.. So Harry is sending my addy around. So what? At least he
is not conspiring to commit felony as you did yesterday..

Sorry, it wasn't your hero, Harry. The email I got came from a poster
who lives in our state of Connecticut. Besides, Harry is or was out of
town for a few days. Oh, the email had a "lot" of information, not just
your address, which you'll note I did not disclose.

By the way, are you and your wife the people depicted on your commerical
web site? I thought you were short and had a long ponytail. The people
in those photos look like WASPs from central casting.

Gee, how do you know Harry is out of town?

If you are the same person then you will know everything about yourself.
Paul knows too much about everyone to not be a Harry sock puppet.

It doesn't take long for a reasonably intelligent person to pick up on
the right-wing trash around here. Most of you birthers, racists and
other extremist scumbags aren't hard to figure.

Paul knew I was out of town, as did others here, because I told them.
I was in Coral Gables, Florida, for about three days, doing some
"advance work" on behalf of a client. Unfortunately, I was not able to
get away for some fishing, but I did get a couple of really good dinners
at Cuban restaurants, one at Larios and the other at the Little Havana
in North Miami. I'm a bit creaky for Larios, though.

There's no question in my mind that the influx of Latinos has saved the
Miami area. It's not the sort of place you, herring, and tosk would
enjoy, though. Too many people of color.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 6:23 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Nobody believes you Harry. That is unless you show us the receipts.

On 2/8/11 6:57 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleXuKdnT88W8llTszQnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 6:23 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

You're just another birther, Bertie. It doesn't matter what you believe.
You're crazy.

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM