posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Clave" wrote in
:

"Yer Pal Al" wrote in message
..
. On Oct 18, 1:43 pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
"Clave" wrote
innews:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeed mi.com:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...-8&rlz=1T4GWYE
_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites like Daily Kos, Huffingon Post,
democraticunderground, etc.. I did not see any that sited the actual
case nor were any of the cites AP, UPI or a news site.

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have
looked through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

Congratulations, retard.

I called it...

You got me curious here, Al.

What exactly are you denying? That Wilson and Akre v Fox never
existed, that Fox lost the initial case, or that Fox appealed and won,
the court affirming that they had a right to lie?

I anxiously await your mother-of-all-retards reply.

And we anxiously await a cite to the case from you. I want to read the
actual case, not a Daily Kos take on it.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:RJGdnQXeVYHNCkbXnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

..

You can take your pick too, moron. Or are you still allergic to
facts?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...8&rlz=1T4GWYE_
en US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites...

OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened. Your
collective need to deny recent history is even more well-documented
than the FOX case.

Then why do you have such a problem producing a cite for it?

I produced 83,000 of them.

I'm not interested in playing birther games with you or any of your slurp
buddies.

Jim

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats

"Gray Ghost" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Clave" wrote in news:sf-dnR--
:

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have looked
through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

After 2 pages of links and only opinion pieces and no actual news quotes
form
any network or newspaper, one can presume that it's hot air.

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Jim

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:46:07 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

[...]

Birthers. Weren't they formerly known as "The Klan"?

They'll never believe anything if it goes against the grain of their
assumed/ratified/cemented ignorance. Cannot compute.

Eat your own ****, clam****.

Clave wrote:
"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:RJGdnQXeVYHNCkbXnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:
..

You can take your pick too, moron. Or are you still allergic to
facts?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...8&rlz=1T4GWYE_
en US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie
Those are opinion sites...
OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened. Your
collective need to deny recent history is even more well-documented
than the FOX case.

Then why do you have such a problem producing a cite for it?

I produced 83,000 of them.

That was your total sperm count?

Amazing.

wrote:

[...]

****ters?

Oh sorry, shouldn't have cited your family...
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

jps sucks wet doggy dick.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:06:50 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

"Clave" wrote in
:

..
@comcast.net wrote:
[...]

There were plenty of entrees available that had nothing to do with
Daily Kos.

You simply don't want to see them because it'll cause you to have to
reevaluate your fragile reality. Wouldn't want your hair to
spontaneously combust find that your cranium exploded from the
pressure of a severely constipated cortex.

The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition Zombie of Woodstock General 0 June 3rd 09 10:06 PM
Perry & Palin for 2012 HK General 1 May 22nd 09 06:58 PM
Romney in 2012 Jim General 0 November 5th 08 04:02 PM
Location of 2012 whitewater coarse Drew Cutter General 3 July 7th 05 02:45 PM
Rule 12 - Sailing Rule Capt. Neal® ASA 94 February 8th 05 04:49 PM