posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Oct 16, 12:39*am, Barack Hussein Bohica
wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 03:37:57 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Oct 15, 5:06*am, Barack Hussein Bohica
wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:19:35 -0700, jps wrote:

"Swift-Boating" (verb)
*To tell the truth about a leftist, often causing it to crap itself
*in outrage.

Oh, so you can't swift boat a righty?

Nothing stopping you from trying.

What was I thinking? *The left is incapable of telling the truth about
anything...

you're right.

now sit back and think about THAT for a few days

Hint for you: *This ~is~ the real world - bizarre as it is.

Just look at the current POTUS: *half-black, half-white, half-muslim,
half christian, half-Kenyan, half-American, half-wit...

like i said...the right is clueless
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:02 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:00:42 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative
just like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they
are mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their
talking points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for
the Republican Party.
That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats. Olbermann and
Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.
ROFLMAO!! Trust whom you wish. I prefer FOX, you can have Olbermann.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and then
didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later that had
at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't promoted on
television by CNN or MSNBC.
Are you saying that the gay march wasn't covered by CCN or MSNBC either?

That must have hurt.

Of course, it was mentioned on FOX. You should watch it from time to
time instead of getting your talking points from the Daily Kos or the
Huffington Post.

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day. But
please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's content.
You made a statement and gave *two* possible examples. Don't try to
claim "a few examples".
And you don't answer to **** all. You keep fogging that mirror.

CNN and MSNBC both covered the gay march and the Fox News Taxpayer
Revolt (TM).

Fox News blasted the taxpayer revolt 24/7 for days. The gay march got
10 minutes of coverage. That station is full of ****, as are most of
its followers.

Congrats on creating your own fantasy world. You chose the wrong
capsule.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...4/143lkblo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

Never heard of Pew Media Research?

You poor addled libitard.

Grow a brain.

"Jake Havoc" wrote in message
jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:02 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...4/143lkblo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

Never heard of Pew Media Research?

You poor addled libitard.

Grow a brain.

That study (political leanings of journalists) was debunked five years ago.

Journalists write what they're told to write or they don't have their jobs
for long.

Impress us all and tell us the political leanings of editors, publishers and
owners.

Jim

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:08:44 -0700, jps wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:56:42 -0700, Barack Hussein Bohica
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:55:08 -0700, jps wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 02:10:58 -0700, Barack Hussein Bohica
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:54:09 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:50:28 -0700, Barack Hussein Bohica
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:43:40 -0700, jps wrote:

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the Daily
Kos and the Huffington Post.

Fox News is the Republican party.

Do you have any idea who Roger Ailes is?

Shep Smith is the only anchor on the channel that has a chance of
being considered a journalist.

...which puts Fox one ahead of ABoC, NBoC, CBoS, BoNN, MSNBoC...
combined.

The rest are political hacks who opine
the Republican message of the day, as dictated by Ailes.

And your messiah gets his cues from terrorist William Ayers...

And your tin hat needs a little tweak.

Your lies need a major overhaul.

Do you live in the woods or just somewhere that's culturally remote?

The People's Revolutionary Democratic ******** of Western Washington.
Very culturally remote, as in up to its ass in leftard roaches. Must
get the Orkin people in here soon.

Oh goody. Do the Orkin folks have automatic weapons to kill all the
folks you disagree with?

Thuggery and death wishes are the specialty of you lefties:

And that's why you were calling for an exterminator, because you're
above all that sort of thugery.

What lame berg would host a dildo like you?

Check the headers. I live in Golf.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:26:59 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:02:06 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in news:cl1dd59n32hnagfkbk55pjo07ukp48qiub@
4ax.com:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:40:23 -0600, Howard Brazee
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:44:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican.

All Fox News does is advance Republican propaganda.

Do you know the difference between a conservative and a Republican?

He thinks Fox news is Republican more than conservative - you think it
is more conservative than Republican. That doesn't mean the two of
you disagree about which is which. But neither has backed up your
choice with evidence.

The Republican platform was created with lots of compromise and lots
of fighting (as is the nature of such platforms).

There isn't a conservative platform - instead there are many
conservative platforms - some which are contradictory. Obviously a
conservative Roman Catholic, a conservative Mormon, a conservative
millionaire businessman, and a conservative racist, and a conservative
Muslim have different platforms. (As do Liberal versions of all of
the above).

Well said. Roger Ailes and his assigns hew tightly to the Republican
agenda.

Notice that he said (As do liberal versions of all the above). Do you
think that CNN gets its talking points from the Democratic Party or is it
simply liberal biased like MSNBC?

CNN is a hodge podge of everyone's talking points. They're just as
likely to pick up something from the R's as they are from the D's.

Delusional much?

MSNBC is certainly in the liberal camp but neither CNN nor MSNBC
fabricate stories like Fox.

MSNBC was caught in a God Damned lie just this week, fartwit. CBS had
to "fire" Dan Rather a few years back because they got caught
fabricating stories.

Neither do they astroturf taxpayer gatherings like Fox does. Fox news
people not only promote these gatherings they "report" on but they're
in the crowd getting them riled up before the cameras are turned on.

Is that news or premeditated, produced propaganda?

There is no hope of meaningful debate with someone as pre-programmed
as yourself. When your handlers slip up and forget to remind you to
breathe, we'll send a sympathy card to your folks.

wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative just
like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they are
mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their talking
points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for the
Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

Olbermann and
Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and then
didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later that had
at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't promoted on
television by CNN or MSNBC.

Funny. FOX News ~did~ cover the gay march. 'Fair and Balanced' just
shrivels yer nuts, don't it?

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day. But
please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's content.

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

wrote:

[...]

Keith is behind a fundraiser for that group that sets up free medical
clinics in cities where there are thousands of people with no access to
decent medical or dental care. As of mid-week, his viewers had
contributed nearly a million dollars. Three clinics are planned so far.

Fox brings a bunch of retards together in various cities so they can
carry idiot signs, curse at obama, and practice their racism.

Rush Limbaugh and his listeners have raised $15 million plus in recent
years for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Darn, now you'll have to start supporting kids getting cancer if you
don't want to get drummed out of the Moonbat Club.

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:16:42 -0700, jps wrote:

wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative just
like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they are
mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their talking
points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for the
Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories

No they don't.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...px?RelNum=6664

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist
By Meg Sullivan December 14, 2005

Holy ****. Is this article your answer to everything?

It's 5 years old. Do you think the world has remained exactly as it
was in 2005?

Moonbat math: 3.8 = 5. No wonder they've fudgepacked the economy...

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:21:06 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
m:

wrote:

[...]

Having just shot yourself down in your own fantasy world pretty much
makes it clear who is full of **** here.

jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

He's certainly got enough fertilizer in there to get it started...

The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition Zombie of Woodstock General 0 June 3rd 09 10:06 PM
Perry & Palin for 2012 HK General 1 May 22nd 09 06:58 PM
Romney in 2012 Jim General 0 November 5th 08 04:02 PM
Location of 2012 whitewater coarse Drew Cutter General 3 July 7th 05 02:45 PM
Rule 12 - Sailing Rule Capt. Neal® ASA 94 February 8th 05 04:49 PM