posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Clave" wrote in
:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:zradnfNi4vpt5UTXnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"Barack Hussein Bohica" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:23:03 -0700, jps wrote:

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

They won a court case defending their right to force their employees
to lie.

Perhaps you're only three years old (instead of just acting like it)
and have never heard of the case.

Perhaps you can post a verifiable cite to it.

Take your pick, moron.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rlz=1T4GWYE_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Jim

Those are all opinion columns....none of them reference the case itself.
Ergo, you have not produced a veriafiable cite. Provide one to the case
itself.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats

(Gray Ghost) wrote in
. 97.142:

Barack Hussein Bohica wrote in
:

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:56:16 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
. ..
"Clave" wrote in
news:zradnfNi4vpt5UTXnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"Barack Hussein Bohica" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:23:03 -0700, jps

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

They won a court case defending their right to force their
employees to lie.

Perhaps you're only three years old (instead of just acting like
it) and have never heard of the case.

Perhaps you can post a verifiable cite to it.

Take your pick, moron.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...&rlz=1T4GWYE_e
nUS3 16US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

So the fired reporters couldn't ultimately convince the court about
their charges against Fox.

Next?

That's how I read it.

And none of them are a case cite.

news:2vOdnefnbdeGoEfXnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
:

"Jake Havoc" wrote in message
jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:02 -0600, Jake Havoc

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...000/000/004/14
3lkblo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

Never heard of Pew Media Research?

You poor addled libitard.

Grow a brain.

That study (political leanings of journalists) was debunked five

years
ago.

Journalists write what they're told to write or they don't have their
jobs for long.

Impress us all and tell us the political leanings of editors,
publishers and owners.

editors.....mostly liberal
publishers ....whatever sells
owners......whatever sells.

Source? Your ass, I presume.

Yep, like most of what you produce...

Pretty quick with the IKYABWAI, Pee-Wee. I guess it'll have to do when you
don't have any real facts.

Jim

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in
news:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

..

You can take your pick too, moron. Or are you still allergic to
facts?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rlz=1T4GWYE_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites...

OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened. Your collective
need to deny recent history is even more well-documented than the FOX case.

Jim

"Jake Havoc" wrote in message
jps wrote:
[...]

Clammie dear, eat some facts:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...4/143lkblo.asp

THE ARGUMENT over whether the national press is dominated by liberals is
over. Since 1962, there have been 11 surveys of the media that sought
the political views of hundreds of journalists. In 1971, they were 53
percent liberal, 17 percent conservative. In a 1976 survey of the
Washington press corps, it was 59 percent liberal, 18 percent
conservative. A 1985 poll of 3,200 reporters found them to be
self-identified as 55 percent liberal, 17 percent conservative. In 1996,
another survey of Washington journalists pegged the breakdown as 61
percent liberal, 9 percent conservative. Now, the new study by the Pew
Research Center for the People and the Press found the national media to
be 34 percent liberal and 7 percent conservative.

Over 40-plus years, the only thing that's changed in the media's
politics is that many national journalists have now cleverly decided to
call themselves moderates. But their actual views haven't changed, the
Pew survey showed. Their political beliefs are close to those of
self-identified liberals and nowhere near those of conservatives. And
the proportion of liberals to conservatives in the press, either 3-to-1
or 4-to-1, has stayed the same. That liberals are dominant is now beyond
dispute.

Clave wrote:

OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened.

Clammie dear, go suck an egg.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

"Yer Pal Al" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 1:43 pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
"Clave" wrote
innews:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeed mi.com:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rlz=1T4GWYE_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites like Daily Kos, Huffingon Post,
democraticunderground, etc.. I did not see any that sited the actual case
nor were any of the cites AP, UPI or a news site.

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have looked
through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

Congratulations, retard.

I called it...

You got me curious here, Al.

What exactly are you denying? That Wilson and Akre v Fox never existed,
that Fox lost the initial case, or that Fox appealed and won, the court
affirming that they had a right to lie?

I anxiously await your mother-of-all-retards reply.

Jim

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

"Clave" wrote in news:sf-dnR--
:

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have looked
through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

After 2 pages of links and only opinion pieces and no actual news quotes form
any network or newspaper, one can presume that it's hot air.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern
KK KK is offline

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:17:19 -0400, queenie wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:44:10 -0400, Demon Buddha
wrote:

Howard Brazee wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:23:33 -0400, Demon Buddha
wrote:

Um... not likely. Runaway inflation is not a result of economic
growth, but of out of control printing of paper money, which our
esteemed ex-president and congress were quite happy to kick off and
which our current Nobel laureate has taken to heights GW's puny mind
could unlikely wrap itself around.

I don't see that there is a significant difference between the two
presidents here. They both work for Big Business, with the huge tax
of a huge deficit we will pay.

I terms of principle, I fully agree. In terms of degree, I must

part
company with you a bit. Though my logical mind knew things could be
worse than Bush, my heart didn't really want to believe it. Obama
shattered that by putting GW to shame in terms of incompetence, avarice,
hubris, out of control spending, and doing nothing of value. I can
hardly believe that it would have been possible to outstrip Bush by such
a margin, and yet here we are. Amazing.

Get back to me on that after eight years! Jeez, the man's been in
office for NINE months!!!!

And he's already given us a $1.4 TRILLION deficit and is entertaining and
engouraging some profoundly stupid legislation - the *cheaper and less
ridiculous version* of which will cost another $2.5 TRILLION.

news:RJGdnQXeVYHNCkbXnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...8&rlz=1T4GWYE_
en US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites...

OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened. Your
collective need to deny recent history is even more well-documented
than the FOX case.

Then why do you have such a problem producing a cite for it?

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?

The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition Zombie of Woodstock General 0 June 3rd 09 10:06 PM
Perry & Palin for 2012 HK General 1 May 22nd 09 06:58 PM
Romney in 2012 Jim General 0 November 5th 08 04:02 PM
Location of 2012 whitewater coarse Drew Cutter General 3 July 7th 05 02:45 PM
Rule 12 - Sailing Rule Capt. Neal® ASA 94 February 8th 05 04:49 PM