posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
Clave Clave is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Yer Pal Al" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 1:43 pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
"Clave" wrote
innews:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeed mi.com:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rlz=1T4GWYE_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites like Daily Kos, Huffingon Post,
democraticunderground, etc.. I did not see any that sited the actual case
nor were any of the cites AP, UPI or a news site.

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have looked
through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

Congratulations, retard.

I called it...

You got me curious here, Al.

What exactly are you denying? That Wilson and Akre v Fox never existed,
that Fox lost the initial case, or that Fox appealed and won, the court
affirming that they had a right to lie?

I anxiously await your mother-of-all-retards reply.

Jim