posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:06:50 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

"Clave" wrote in
:

"Yer Pal Al" wrote in message
..
. On Oct 18, 1:43 pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
"Clave" wrote
innews:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeed mi.com:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...-8&rlz=1T4GWYE
_en
US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites like Daily Kos, Huffingon Post,
democraticunderground, etc.. I did not see any that sited the actual
case nor were any of the cites AP, UPI or a news site.

I forgot to mention what an amazing feat that was for you to have
looked through all 82,300 of those links that fast.

Congratulations, retard.

I called it...

You got me curious here, Al.

What exactly are you denying? That Wilson and Akre v Fox never
existed, that Fox lost the initial case, or that Fox appealed and won,
the court affirming that they had a right to lie?

I anxiously await your mother-of-all-retards reply.

And we anxiously await a cite to the case from you. I want to read the
actual case, not a Daily Kos take on it.

There were plenty of entrees available that had nothing to do with
Daily Kos.

You simply don't want to see them because it'll cause you to have to
reevaluate your fragile reality. Wouldn't want your hair to
spontaneously combust find that your cranium exploded from the
pressure of a severely constipated cortex.