Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:36:17 -0500, hk wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Jan 11, 6:16 am, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 11, 3:25 am, jps wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:35:35 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected Mayor,
gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US. And, she
can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the same day.
Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she didn't
leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them, eh? Her
daughter is now a high school dropout.
So was Thomas Edison.
Do you have difficulty recognizing the gulf between Edison and Palin's
relative intellects?
That woman is dumb as a stump. She's got charm and natural political
savvy (apart from the Hitler routine) but she couldn't think her way
out of two sheets of newspaper.
Besides, I was commenting about the governors daughter.
ho were you thiking of?
The governor's daughter is dumber than a stump. The product of a high
middle income family, she should have known better than to allow herself
to become pregnant, and then talked into going full-term and marrying
her high-school dropout boyfriend.

This is all her mother's fault.

nope,

Sure it is. Mama Palin did not raise Sprocket, or whatever her name is,
properly. A properly raised daughter would not have gotten pregnant and
would have resisted being forced to carry full-term or to marry a high
school dropout boyfriend.

My feeling is the daughter was pressured into her choices.

Maybe she was raised to believe that life was sacred. Killing babies may
not have been one of her values.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:33:28 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
wrote:

On Jan 10, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
[...]

This is not an inquiry. It's only a comment.

Your comments would tend to lead people to believe that you have never
had a teenaged daughter.

Eisboch

Well, I did. But she's all grown up now, married, with children. In her
teen years, she knew how to prevent pregnancies and transmission of STDs.
Her mother and I made sure she knew, and so did her schools.
And my daughter was and is about as stubborn as can be. But she sure as
hell did not want to be an unmarried teen mother.

Well that's good and congratulations. As an experienced parent of a
teenaged girl I am sure you can appreciate the fact that other parents with
the same level of effort aren't always so successful.

Eisboch

Read his post of three minutes later. Get ready to laugh your ass off.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:44:27 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
m...
snip...
After discussing this problem with them *they
told me you talk to your doctor about taking ARICEPT*. While most doctors
would never prescribe medication after reading a NG post, the fact that
they have a Dr. Dr. degree they thought it was OK.

How would your wife & daughter know what Harry talks to his doctor about?
Careful Waylon...your **** level is about to rise above your ears and
dribble out in public.

Donnie, Harry bragged about it. Where the hell were you, being productive?
Putting more wood putty in your scratched aluminum? Did you get that
outboard off its side yet?

"Jim" wrote in message

Just looked up Maddow. She's kind of cute. Who is she dating?

She's taken. Her "life" partner is even cuter.

Eisboch

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:52:40 -0500, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 11, 9:14 am, Jim wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

hk wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:08:16 -0500, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Obvious. Then again, what would you expect from a guy who claims he
was raped by a 16 year old girl when he was 12.
I wish. She was only about a year or so older than I was. And I used
the term "rape" facetiously. I was a willing victim.
Harry, you are lying through your teeth.
You bragged about her being 16 years old and you were only twelve.
Willing or not, that is rape in this state - there is no such thing as
concentual sex between underage children.
It's statuatory rape - period, end of discussion.
Honest to pete Harry - you can't even get your story straight.
Use an index of some sort will you?
Well, it was a long time ago. I remember the event, and being 12 or
13, and the gal being a year or so older. I do remember her name, though.
It's consensual, by the way.
I didn't complain. Despite the statutes.
And I didn't get pregnant and have to drop out of high school.
You may not remember her age today, because that is one of the problems
with Alzheimer. About a year ago, you were very emphatic about her
being 16.
I can imagine the 16 yr old who want to have sex with a 12 yr old.
It is not a pretty sight.
She must have been a real skank.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, like I tell my girls.. If a young adolescent guy or gal has to
reach back a few years for a mate, there must be something wrong that
kids their own age have figured out... She was either a skank, a total
idiot, or grossly overweight... Maybe all three?

Au contraire...she was very cute and very active, and smart enough never
to get into arguments with cops at a police station.

Harry, was your father's name 'Geppetto' by any chance?

http://tinyurl.com/2pg9er

Jim Jim is offline

hk wrote:
wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor, gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the
US. And, she can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in
the same day.
Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise
them, eh? Her daughter is now a high school dropout.
Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.
Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio
could recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.
Why would you think I am jealous of Palin? Because she had too many
kids and not enough responsibility to edu-ma-cate and rear them
properly? Because she is intellectually lazy? Because she sounds like
a ditz? Because her future son-in-law is a high school dropout?
Ohhhh, Harry you made a little boo-boo. For months you have pretended
you had Jim in your bozo bin, and you would only respond to his post
indirectly. In your old age, you can't keep up with who you have in
your "bozo bin" and responded directly to his post. You have to
remember, when you are reading the folder marked Bozo Bin, you are not
supposed to click on the reply button.
They do have drugs that can help with Alzheimer's. My wife and
daughter both have Dr. Dr. degrees, in fact, my daughter is working on
her Dr. Dr. Dr. and Dr. degrees. After discussing this problem with
them they told me you talk to your doctor about taking ARICEPT. While
most doctors would never prescribe medication after reading a NG post,
the fact that they have a Dr. Dr. degree they thought it was OK.
Put your one inch woodie back in your trousers, reggie. I have a new
install of Vista on my Mac laptop, and I haven't bothered to set up the
filters...yet. Thus, I am also seeing your vomitus...for the moment.
But
don't get too excited...your presence in my newsgroup inbox will be
coming to an end later today.
Meanwhile, go **** yourself.
Harry, you spend more time setting up your filters than anyone I know.
Most people just click the set up filter button, and the spend less than
10 secs setting up the filter for those they don't want to read. You
spent more time responding to Jim and my post than it would have taken
to set up 20 filters.

PS - If you put a note on your computer monitor, it might help you to
remember not to respond to the post you have moved over to your Bozo
Bin. - Hide quoted text -

Don't most readers have the ability to simply trasfer over the
settings such as filters, etc.? I am not an expert like Harry, but,
uh, neither is Harry?

I don't know about "most" readers, but transferring over filter settings
from a PC Windoze version of T'bird to a Mac version is not a trivial
task. For starters, the two operating systems have different file
attributes and stash files and folders in different places within the
OS. There's an add-on that allows saving settings, email, addresses, et
cetera, and then stuffing them back into a new copy of T'bird, but it
doesn't work cross-platform.

It only takes a couple of minutes to set up filters, and I started the
process on my new VISTA setup. So far, Reggie, Herring and the pile of
schitt known as Florida Jim are in there. Plenty of room for others.

Oh boy. You must be really upset with me for teasing you, judging by
your comments.
Tell me Donkey breath. If Sarah Palin read Rec.boats or knew of all the
unkind thinks you say about her, would you still say them?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message

Which explains why Harry Krause has fabricated his Yale story. He is
hung up on his inability to get an Ivy League education. I still don't
understand why or how he ever came up with Univ. of Kansas in his quest
to get a quality Liberal Arts Education.

If you look at the number of people who have been successful in their
chosen fields you will see most DO NOT have an Ivy League school
education.

I would also postulate that most of those successful individuals who DO
HAVE an Ivy League would have been successful no matter what college they
went to.

The Ivy League education can help someone in their first job, but after
that, it is up to the individual's ability to perform.

I don't know if Harry attended Yale or not and don't really care. I get a
bit responsive though when he his critical of others in terms of their
education or tries to justify the qualifications of people based on what
school they went to rather than what they accomplish.

With our kids I preached that in reality it didn't matter what school you
went to as long as you pursued a degree. A degree is a key for
opportunity but unless you plan to enter the job market as an attorney or
something at some prestigious law firm, the school you attended and earned
your degree from really isn't that important. The biggest battle I had
with our oldest son was trying to convince him that his school selection
should not be based on the football coach's offensive line strategy. (He
was quarterback and team captain of his high school football team).

I saw a show the other day where a professor at a well known big
university was discussing this. She made the point that more focus and
interest should be given to trade and technical schools in the US. Mike
Barnacle was also a panelist on the show and he and she both agreed that
one of the biggest educational "bargains" today are Jr. Colleges and state
universities, both of which Barnacle attended and earned his degree.

Having dealt with many people who never left the world of academia, worked
at big colleges and universities and rated themselves and their peers
based on how many papers they authored and delivered, I couldn't agree
more with the show's quest or Barnacle.

Eisboch

oooops. "guest". (lousy education)

Jim wrote:
John H wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:04:05 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:34:34 -0500, Jim wrote:

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor, gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the
US. And, she can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in
the same day.

Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise
them, eh? Her daughter is now a high school dropout.

Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.
Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio
could recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.
Have you guys ever noticed that our good friend and long time foil
Harry takes these extreme positions on almost every political issue
that comes up for discussion?

And that he's got nothing to back it up - just invective?

Try ignoring him for a while - it's fun to watch him attempt to get
your attention. Then you answer him once or twice, then ignore him
again.

It will drive him nuts - well, more nuts than he already is. :)

It works like a champ.

It must have really crushed him when you shunned him like you did. I
wonder if he will ever get over it.

He's still trying to get back into Toms good graces and it is fun to watch.
Jim Jim is offline

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
wrote:

On Jan 10, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
[...]

John, He says a lot of things that are laughable. Could you send me a
link to the specific one you are talking about.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:57:26 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

[...]

The problem with attitudes like Harry's is that it spreads to the kids in
school, many of whom are trying to win a popularity contest because of the
school they choose. In Virginia, any credit earned at a community college
*must* be accepted by any state university. My younger daughter took
advantage of that, going to a community college for two years and then
transferring to George Mason for her nursing degree. She saved a lot of my
money. She then used that to help with the down payment on a house.

She learned something.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM