Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

John H wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:36:07 -0500, hk wrote:

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old
girl from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant?
So she can drop out of high school?

*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Spocket got pregnant so she could get
out of it.
Why are you so fixated on teenage pregnancy?

In this case, it is an indicator of how dysfunctional the Palin family is.

BAR, I've got a strong feeling there was a pregnancy problem somewhere in
daddy Krause's background. That would explain a lot of the issues he seems
to have with his daughter and his attitude toward kids in general.

Krause's daughter got knocked up and kept the child. I'll bet there was
a fight outside the abortion clinic and Krause was cuffed and take to jail.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 12, 12:35*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out of
touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl from a
family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she can drop
out of high school?

*That's* *one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

harry, why would that stop her from attending high school. Lots uf
teen mothers-to-be stay in school. and have their baby. No big deal.

Do you really have that strange of a mind set?
hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

You boys are beyond sick. My daughter didn't get married until she was
in her 20's and had her first pregnancy three years after she was
married. We didn't raise any Sprocket Palins in our family.
hk hk is offline

Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch

Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out
of it.

"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"

Harry, that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.

Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.

I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school with
a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.
hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...

Awwwwww.

Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old
girl from a family with financial resources want to remain
pregnant? So she can drop out of high school?

*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Spocket got pregnant so she could get
out of it.

Why are you so fixated on teenage pregnancy?

In this case, it is an indicator of how dysfunctional the Palin family
is.

Why? Physically females are ready to start bearing children when they
are teenagers.

D'oh. Then they can join the Marines.

hk hk is offline

"hk" wrote in message

m...

Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so out of
touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl from a
family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she can drop
out of high school?

*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

harry, why would that stop her from attending high school. Lots uf
teen mothers-to-be stay in school. and have their baby. No big deal.

Do you really have that strange of a mind set?

Both Sprocket Palin and her brain-dead boyfriend dropped out of high
school. Try to follow the news a bit more closely.

"hk" wrote in message

m...

Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out of
touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl from a
family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she can
drop
out of high school?
*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

harry, why would that stop her from attending high school. Lots uf
teen mothers-to-be stay in school. and have their baby. No big deal.

Do you really have that strange of a mind set?

Both Sprocket Palin and her brain-dead boyfriend dropped out of high
school. Try to follow the news a bit more closely.

He could be another Peter Jennings.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 12, 7:30*am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:KImdnc1onK0u4PfUnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@earthlink .com...
[...]

And you support a womans "right to choose?" Maybe Sprocket "chose"
to keep the child.

No crime in that either

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

What the hell are you sputtering about?

Are you suggesting that Palin "encouraged" her teen-aged kid to get pregnant
or that she didn't insist on an abortion?

Weird as it is to you Harry, not all people believe in abortion and that
doesn't make them nut cases. It takes more love, support and effort to help
the kid with the responsibilities of raising the child than taking the
"easy" way out. In your mind, they are disposable, like a badly written
draft of a union news article.

Eisboch

hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out of
touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl from a
family with financial resources want to remain pregnant? So she can
drop
out of high school?
*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.

Eisboch

harry, why would that stop her from attending high school. Lots uf
teen mothers-to-be stay in school. and have their baby. No big deal.

Do you really have that strange of a mind set?

Both Sprocket Palin and her brain-dead boyfriend dropped out of high
school. Try to follow the news a bit more closely.

He could be another Peter Jennings.

Yeah, right.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM