hk hk is offline

Default For those wondering about the size of Obama's package...

Obama Refuses to Answer Questions About Size of His Package
‘A Personal Matter,’ Says President-elect

At a press conference in Washington today, President-elect Barack Obama
repeatedly refused to answer questions about the size of his package,
calling the subject "a personal matter."

Again and again, reporters attempted to get Mr. Obama to tell them
exactly how big his package was, but the President-elect was steadfast
in his refusal to quantify it.

"If I tell you the size of my package, some of you will think that it
sounds too small, " he said. "And others will be uncomfortable with how
big it is."

The President-elect seemed to indicate, however, that the size of his
package may vary according to the circumstances.

"Depending on what is going on, my package could grow significantly
larger," he said. "It all comes down to the amount of stimulus."

The President-elect apologized for his vagueness about his package,
telling reporters, "I know you're having a hard time getting your arms
around it."

Mr. Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, later indicated that the
President-elect does plan on unveiling his package for the American
people, probably at his inauguration.

"This will give the American people an opportunity to finally grasp his
package," Mr. Emanuel said.

From Andy Borowitz...

www.andyborowitz.com
Senior Member

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

More drool from Andy Borwitz..
hk hk is offline

wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..

There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.

Senior Member

On Jan 10, 7:28*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:46:30 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Which reminds me. *I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael Maddow
the other day.

I don't how you can tolerate much of that MSNBC stuff.
Never saw such a mutual ass-kissing society.
I'll still watch Matthews, but that's about it.
Watching Dick Morris on Fox is a lot more entertaining.
He's as sleazy as they come, and it's pretty funny watching
him. *He's like the mackerel in moonlight, shining and stinking at
once, but better. *He oozes.

--Vic

Yeah, but Morris doesn't try to pass himself off as a news caster...
MSNBC is frekin' rediculous, can't watch for more than two minutes. I
do enjoy CNN, they learned their lesson after the "last" Clinton
administration when they realized they were a laughin stock, hopefully
they can keep their heads during the coming Clinton administration
after Jan 20... MSNBC only went further over the deep end, they seem
to enjoy being a laughing stock. At the same time they know they have
the ultimate loyalty of dishonest far left loons like Harry... All 10
thousand of them, usually watch at once on a nightly basis

wrote:

Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael Maddow
the other day.

I don't how you can tolerate much of that MSNBC stuff.
Never saw such a mutual ass-kissing society.
I'll still watch Matthews, but that's about it.
Watching Dick Morris on Fox is a lot more entertaining.
He's as sleazy as they come, and it's pretty funny watching
him. He's like the mackerel in moonlight, shining and stinking at
once, but better. He oozes.

--Vic

I very rarely watch Fox news. It's too "folksy" for me, but today I had it
on while I was messing with some stuff on the computer. I realize it's the
weekend edition, but it occurred to me Fox is just as bad in terms of bias
to the right as Olbermann and Maddow are to the left on MSNBC. I had to
shut it off.

Maddow makes me laugh. Olbermann makes me want to throw up.

Then, over at CNN we have Wolf Blitzer. He's ok, but his speaking/breathing
style drives me nuts. He has a habit of taking a breath while speaking in a
strange cadence. It's almost as bad as listening to someone who interjects
"uh" two or three times in a sentence.

Come to think of it, I kinda miss listening to the news delivered by Don
Imus and Charles McCord.

Eisboch

hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..

There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.

No there isn't. All he sells is hate. It's the same lame comedy (being
generous here) that ruined Saturday Night Live and Air America... it
sells great to folks like you and readers of the Huffington Hoax..

------------------

Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael
Maddow the other day.
I get a kick out of her because she's so blatantly biased. She was
interviewing some guest, discussing a subject that had absolutely
nothing to do with Bush, Obama, the economy or anything of current
importance yet somehow she found a way to cast blame on Bush in response
to almost anything the guest said. It was comical and I wish I had a
tape recorder or DVR on to preserve it.

I guess it's currently the "in" thing to be an elitist, liberal, Bush
bashing celebrity I guess. It surprises me because she holds a PhD in
something, so she's not stupid. Just brainwashed.

Eisboch

Bush has had a hand in or on just about every major problem this country
is facing. The majority of adults in this country give him very low
marks and will be pleased to see him out of office. Maddow's doctorate
is from one of the Oxford colleges.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

All PhDs are rational?

hk hk is offline

Tim wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:55 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I know. You conservatives prefer well-educated, well-informed
women like...oh...Sarah Palin.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

So what? Bush went to Yale. You are so over impressed with academic
credentials that you are blinded to reality.

Eisboch

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM