Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

On Jan 13, 7:42*am, hk wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:08:53 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:L_OdnX7wAbvW0_bUnZ2dnUVZ_sfinZ2d@earthlink. com...
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

Analogy.

Edison wasn't very bright. Remember, he dropped out of high school.

=======================================

Harry equates "smarts" with education.

He's apparently not very smart.

Eisboch

Yeah, I think most smart people realize the value of education and get
one. I do realize, though, that this newsgroup is replete with
anti-intellectuals.
In the military we had a saying, "all G2 and no G-Whiz".

ROTFL!!!!

Actually, Harry's comment is highly amusing. *Ever notice when the
discussions get technical or or of a high order philosophicaly, he
disappears from the posting roster?

Harry has the intellectual capacity of a flea - and I'd give the edge
to the flea.

--

Please let me know when you post something technical that might interest
me or even something of a high order philosophically.

Herr Krause. He usually does post something that interests you, for
you always reply to him. And usually with short-scaled drivel.

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like you.
We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776 stairs)
on
the CN Tower
That's dumb, Don. Go get your GED and then you can return.

He doesn't have time! Every time he starts to study for it, his son
gets agitated, runs out of beer and starts yelling at Don to fetch
more.

I thought you were gone.
At least have the decency to follow through with your bull.

Unlike you, I don't do what Harry and my son tell me to do, I do WTF I
want. Understand?
Now, isn't your son calling you to go fetch more beer for him, or
clean his soiled sheets?

Yeah but....it was you who said you were leaving.
Senility setting in already......what will you be like when you're
JohnnyPrepHs' age?

The dummy finally admits it!

Default OT For those wondering about the size of Obama's package...

wrote:
On Jan 12, 11:19 am, wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:12 pm, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:20:31 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tim wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:35 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Awwwwww.
Why, for confronting Mrs. Palin with reality? I suppose she is so
out
of touch with it, it might upset her. Why would a 15-year-old girl
from a family with financial resources want to remain pregnant?
So she
can drop out of high school?
*That's* one of *your* mysteries of life.
Eisboch
Most middle-class sentients would think Sprocket Palin's "situation"
pretty horrific. Another possibility might be that home life in that
Palin household is so bizarre, Sprocket got pregnant so she could
get out
of it.
"Sprocket got pregnant so she could get out of it?"
Harry, that is one of the finest lunatic thoughts I've heard from you
this year.unmarried teen pregnancy isn't a crime to humanity there's
thousands if not millions in the US in that situation as we speak.
the majority will not see abortion,a nd their children will grow up to
have productive lives.
Either you're simply pulling chains for arguments sake, or you truely
have some type of a mind set.
I never said it was a crime to humanity. It is a crime, though, to
saddle a young unmarried girl who hasn't even finished high school
with a pregnancy because her mother is a right-wing nut case.
What the hell are you sputtering about?
Are you suggesting that Palin "encouraged" her teen-aged kid to get
pregnant or that she didn't insist on an abortion?
Weird as it is to you Harry, not all people believe in abortion and
that doesn't make them nut cases. It takes more love, support and
effort to help the kid with the responsibilities of raising the child
than taking the "easy" way out. In your mind, they are disposable,
like a badly written draft of a union news article.
Eisboch
I'm suggesting that even if Sprocket wanted an abortion, Mama nixed it.
I also am suggesting that Mama failed to instruct her daughter in the
ways one avoids getting pregnant.
Where you got the idea I think children are disposable is beyond me.
As I have stated several times, I don't blame Sprocket for the mess she
is in...I blame the mama.
I do enjoy the way Harry imagines that Mama nixed a abortion, and then
chastises her for not allowing her daughter to have one. Facts that
Harry have never been suggested by anyone, except Harry.
Let's put his into perspective.
Harry says he made a rational choice to have sex when he was 12.
Harry says that Bristol Palin wasn't capable of making a rational
choice about having sex when she was 17 .
"nuff said.
Sprocket Palin's shortcoming:
1. Not knowing how to prevent pregnancy
2. Wanting to be a high school student, unmarried, and pregnant.
You figure it out, bright boy.- Hide quoted text -

Guess I wasn't fast enough for the idiot Harry.

No doubt! The idiot Harry is pretty quick!

Make that "halfast idiot" and I'm on board with you guys.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM