Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

Jim wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor, gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US.
And, she can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the
same day.

Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them,
eh? Her daughter is now a high school dropout.

Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.

Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio could
recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.

Why would you think I am jealous of Palin? Because she had too many kids
and not enough responsibility to edu-ma-cate and rear them properly?
Because she is intellectually lazy? Because she sounds like a ditz?
Because her future son-in-law is a high school dropout?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:28:22 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
On Jan 11, 3:25 am, jps wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:35:35 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 10, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor,
gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US. And,
she
can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the same day.
Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't
leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them, eh? Her
daughter is now a high school dropout.
So was Thomas Edison.
Do you have difficulty recognizing the gulf between Edison and Palin's
relative intellects?

That woman is dumb as a stump. She's got charm and natural political
savvy (apart from the Hitler routine) but she couldn't think her way
out of two sheets of newspaper.

Besides, I was commenting about the governors daughter.

ho were you thiking of?

The governor's daughter is dumber than a stump. The product of a high
middle income family, she should have known better than to allow herself
to become pregnant, and then talked into going full-term and marrying her
high-school dropout boyfriend.

This is all her mother's fault.

This is not an inquiry. It's only a comment.

Your comments would tend to lead people to believe that you have never had a
teenaged daughter.

Obvious. Then again, what would you expect from a guy who claims he
was raped by a 16 year old girl when he was 12.

--

"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to
your height."

Casey Stengel

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:34:34 -0500, Jim wrote:

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected Mayor,
gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US. And, she
can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the same day.

Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she didn't
leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them, eh? Her
daughter is now a high school dropout.

Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.

Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio could
recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.

Have you guys ever noticed that our good friend and long time foil
Harry takes these extreme positions on almost every political issue
that comes up for discussion?

And that he's got nothing to back it up - just invective?

Try ignoring him for a while - it's fun to watch him attempt to get
your attention. Then you answer him once or twice, then ignore him
again.

It will drive him nuts - well, more nuts than he already is. :)

--

Math illiteracy affects 8 out of every 5 people.

Tim wrote:
On Jan 11, 5:13 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:43:33 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:15 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..
There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you
have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.
No there isn't. All he sells is hate. It's the same lame comedy (being
generous here) that ruined Saturday Night Live and Air America... it
sells great to folks like you and readers of the Huffington Hoax..
------------------
Which reminds me. I was watching one of Harry's favorites, Rachael
Maddow the other day.
I get a kick out of her because she's so blatantly biased. She was
interviewing some guest, discussing a subject that had absolutely
nothing
to do with Bush, Obama, the economy or anything of current
importance yet
somehow she found a way to cast blame on Bush in response to almost
anything the guest said. It was comical and I wish I had a tape
recorder
or DVR on to preserve it.
I guess it's currently the "in" thing to be an elitist, liberal, Bush
bashing celebrity I guess. It surprises me because she holds a PhD in
something, so she's not stupid. Just brainwashed.
Eisboch
Bush has had a hand in or on just about every major problem this
country
is facing. The majority of adults in this country give him very low
marks
and will be pleased to see him out of office. Maddow's doctorate is
from
one of the Oxford colleges.
So what? Bush went to Yale. You are so over impressed with academic
credentials that you are blinded to reality.
Eisboch
A C student who got in on his family's coattails.
They guy doesn't have critical thinking skills. He's just ****ed up
the 5th job he's had in his adult life.
He's batting 1.000
Which has nothing to do with Harry's fascination and worship of people
with Ivy league degrees.
It's a common issue in his assessment of the "smartness", job
qualifications and value of others.
During a presidential news conference, I particularly liked Ronald
Reagan's response to a reporter who was trying to make a name for
himself by asking about Reagan's school (Eureka College) in a wise ass
and critical way.
Reagan paused for a minute then replied (paraphrasing), "gee, I was just
thinking of what I could have become if I had gone to a big name school".
IMO, Reagan was a lot smarter and accomplished than the modern left give
him credit for.
I am not necessarily speaking of his policies. I am referring to his
leadership qualities. He was secure in his mind of what he wanted to
achieve, he handled himself well in a crisis and oozed with optimism for
the future which was infectious to the rest of the population. That's
true leadership. I am not alone in this assessment or opinion. More
and more people that worked closely with him are coming forward,
discounting many of the rumors and myths of him being a "dullard" or
asleep at the wheel.
Eisboch

Which has nothing to do with George W. Bush or Sarah Palin, who are
dunces, and Rachel Maddow, who is not. There's nothing about Bush's
academic background that impresses me. He got into Yale as a legacy and
Harvard Biz because of family connections.

So did Carolyn Kennedy.

go ahead and compare away.

Carolyn Kennedy is (or at least was) an intelligent individual, even if
she has some of the worst public speaking skills and interview skills in
the world. She graduated in the top 10% from Columbia Law School, which
had nothing to do with her family connections.

Now the fact that she is being considered as a Senatorial candidate with
NO political experience HAS EVERYTHING to do with her family connections
and the legacy of JFK. We have no idea if she has the political skills
to be an effective senator, or she just has the ability to vote the way
she is told to vote.

Her use of uh's and you knows as a stalling tactic as she thinks of what
to say, is just one of the bad habits people use when they are trying to
think of what to say. She has just mastered the use of Uh's. My guess
is she went into panic mood doing the interview, and her brain froze up,
which is the result of her having no political experience. People with
good public speaking skills will use other more effective stalling
techniques, such as repeating the question back to the person, or saying
"Now that is an excellent question" or using "buzz words" and phrases to
fill in the time while they think. Barack, and Reagan both who had
excellent public speaking ability suck at speaking off the cuff. Reagan
learned to use his hearing disability to his advantage by pretending not
to hear the question. Barack will probably give very few interviews
without knowing the questions in advance. "W" might have the worst
public speaking skills in recorded history.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Obvious. Then again, what would you expect from a guy who claims he
was raped by a 16 year old girl when he was 12.

I wish. She was only about a year or so older than I was. And I used the
term "rape" facetiously. I was a willing victim.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor, gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US.
And, she can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the
same day.

Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them,
eh? Her daughter is now a high school dropout.

Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.

Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio
could recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.

Why would you think I am jealous of Palin? Because she had too many kids
and not enough responsibility to edu-ma-cate and rear them properly?
Because she is intellectually lazy? Because she sounds like a ditz?
Because her future son-in-law is a high school dropout?

Because she has achieved things that you only dream about. She sits on
the governors seat. What seat of significance have you sat on besides
your personal throne. Face it Krause. You are a broken down old man with
nothing to live for.

Just thought I'd get my licks in while your Bozo bin is malfunctioning.
;-)

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

Sarah Palin, a strong woman who cranks out 5 kids, gets elected
Mayor, gets elected Governor, and runs for Vice President of the US.
And, she can shoot a moose, field dress it, and cook it all in the
same day.

Wow. She had five kids. Gee, what an accomplishment. Too bad she
didn't leave herself enough time to properly instruct and raise them,
eh? Her daughter is now a high school dropout.

Not a brain in that woman's head. Nada. Zip.

Sounds like you are jealous of the woman. Maybe your buddy in Ohio
could recommend a shrink to deal with your hangups.

Why would you think I am jealous of Palin? Because she had too many kids
and not enough responsibility to edu-ma-cate and rear them properly?
Because she is intellectually lazy? Because she sounds like a ditz?
Because her future son-in-law is a high school dropout?

Ohhhh, Harry you made a little boo-boo. For months you have pretended
you had Jim in your bozo bin, and you would only respond to his post
indirectly. In your old age, you can't keep up with who you have in
your "bozo bin" and responded directly to his post. You have to
remember, when you are reading the folder marked Bozo Bin, you are not
supposed to click on the reply button.

They do have drugs that can help with Alzheimer's. My wife and daughter
both have Dr. Dr. degrees, in fact, my daughter is working on her Dr.
Dr. Dr. and Dr. degrees. After discussing this problem with them they
told me you talk to your doctor about taking ARICEPT. While most
doctors would never prescribe medication after reading a NG post, the
fact that they have a Dr. Dr. degree they thought it was OK.

Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Obvious. Then again, what would you expect from a guy who claims he
was raped by a 16 year old girl when he was 12.

I wish. She was only about a year or so older than I was. And I used the
term "rape" facetiously. I was a willing victim.

Harry you really do need to set up a database so you can index and cross
reference your "stories". You are having real problems keeping up with
them.
Jim Jim is offline

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

[...]

It won't work for me. I am a permanent resident of his Bozo bin and he
never sees me gently poking fun at him. Except when he is having
technical difficulties with the Bozo bin. Like now for instance.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

[...]

Put your one inch woodie back in your trousers, reggie. I have a new
install of Vista on my Mac laptop, and I haven't bothered to set up the
filters...yet. Thus, I am also seeing your vomitus...for the moment. But
don't get too excited...your presence in my newsgroup inbox will be
coming to an end later today.

Meanwhile, go **** yourself.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM