hk hk is offline

Default For those wondering about the size of Obama's package...

Obama Refuses to Answer Questions About Size of His Package
‘A Personal Matter,’ Says President-elect

At a press conference in Washington today, President-elect Barack Obama
repeatedly refused to answer questions about the size of his package,
calling the subject "a personal matter."

Again and again, reporters attempted to get Mr. Obama to tell them
exactly how big his package was, but the President-elect was steadfast
in his refusal to quantify it.

"If I tell you the size of my package, some of you will think that it
sounds too small, " he said. "And others will be uncomfortable with how
big it is."

The President-elect seemed to indicate, however, that the size of his
package may vary according to the circumstances.

"Depending on what is going on, my package could grow significantly
larger," he said. "It all comes down to the amount of stimulus."

The President-elect apologized for his vagueness about his package,
telling reporters, "I know you're having a hard time getting your arms
around it."

Mr. Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, later indicated that the
President-elect does plan on unveiling his package for the American
people, probably at his inauguration.

"This will give the American people an opportunity to finally grasp his
package," Mr. Emanuel said.

From Andy Borowitz...

www.andyborowitz.com
Senior Member

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

More drool from Andy Borwitz..
hk hk is offline

wrote:
More drool from Andy Borwitz..

There's more cleverness and wit in Andy's farts than anything you have
done in your entire life, with the possible exception of getting in a
fight with the cops at your local police station.

In case you were wondering... [email protected] General 2 September 6th 05 03:20 PM
Wondering? regarding O.T s Florida Keyz General 2 October 5th 04 12:30 AM
Wondering how many Joe ASA 15 March 19th 04 12:06 PM
Wondering at sea Capt.American ASA 12 July 30th 03 02:20 AM