posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What happened to ASA?

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:45:55 -0400, Marty wrote:

True enough, I think a lot of the regulars got tired.

The flonkers are easily kf'ed... I see them now and then and just
adjust my filters.

I'm not that sure that many actually know how to.

Yeah...MS sucks at it!

Oh well, I'd like to see Tadpole and the Nav back, miss 'ol Thom too,
figure we're going to be saying "God rest his soul" soon.

I miss the exchanges with Taddy and Nav....and Thom...a gentleman to
be sure.

Jax would certainly be interesting, I haven't read a definitive work on
anything lately.

Heh Heh...I finished writing a "definitive work" not so long
ago..another text book :-)

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:28:39 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Oh... normal, like Oz going on and on about some dumb car troll bs from BS.

Yeah Normal as in having a number of diverse interests.

Hate to tell him, fortunately, don't have to since he's in my killfile
because of his and/or BS' bs, that I've been around here longer than most.

What a man....

Anyone who thinks Crapton, who has never seen a sockpuppet (male or female)
he didn't like and who treats just about everyone he encounters as his
personal doormat to wipe his sh*t stained shoes on, or anyone who think that
BS is anything more than a long-winded, I've gotta be right, stepping stone,
I'm better than you, blowhard, deserves to be right where I put him.

Rare that I read anything written with so little insight.....

ASA is just a newsgroup. If Oz is so concerned about its existence, he
should take it as his responsibility to do something other than whine about
others being at fault. The regulars got tired because of a couple of people
being total sh*ts

Sorry Jon...I would have to count you as one of the ****s.

Look at Crapton.. he's been booted from just about every
NSP and ISP in existance, including apparently some of the free ones. Look
at BS.. he got booted from AOL for godsake. Then there's the various
incarnations of gidget or giligan or momma, aka or whomever. He's been
posting his psychotic crap for years, all anonymously. Maybe he's afraid of
something.

Has he?
Really? or is that just a figment of your malice.....

So, Oz, who by his own words doesn't sail anymore, should probably either
put up or shut up. I doubt he'll do either.

Ooooops, there you go again....I don't sail often these days....

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 17:03:42 -0400, Marty wrote:

Note, I said they were tired, I didn't specify what they were tired of.

Cheers
Marty

Indeed....Personally.I rarely read what JG writes these days.....a
quick Google will see the decline in his postings.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message news
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 17:03:42 -0400, Marty wrote:

Note, I said they were tired, I didn't specify what they were tired of.

Cheers
Marty

Indeed....Personally.I rarely read what JG writes these days.....a
quick Google will see the decline in his postings.

I too skip over all but a few of his posts. For the most part they bore me.
.. .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Marty" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 00:49:35 -0400, Marty wrote:

OzOne wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:29:51 -0400, Marty wrote:

wrote:
It's nothing but spam and garbage anymore.

Plonk

/s/ Schoonertrash.
It comes and goes, mostly destroyed by the Crapton and his many
incarnations, a few of his flonker friends and the indefatigable
Bubbles.

Cheers
Marty
What absolute rubbish!!!
Sorry, Oz, feeling left out?

Cheers
Marty
No Marty, Not at all.
In fact I don't see ASA as having been destroyed,,,,I see a lot of
valuable contributors who post less often or have been driven away by
some of the less regulars here....mainly because the people could not
agree to disagree, and the pack mentality that seems to exist among
those who see themselves as 'normal'.
Normal being unlike Cappy, Bubbles,Jon,and apparently even myself (If
I'm to believe you).
True enough, I think a lot of the regulars got tired.
The flonkers are easily kf'ed... I see them now and then and just
adjust my filters.
I'm not that sure that many actually know how to.

Oh well, I'd like to see Tadpole and the Nav back, miss 'ol Thom too,
figure we're going to be saying "God rest his soul" soon.

Jax would certainly be interesting, I haven't read a definitive work on
anything lately.

Cheers
Marty

Oh... normal, like Oz going on and on about some dumb car troll bs from
BS. Hate to tell him, fortunately, don't have to since he's in my
killfile because of his and/or BS' bs, that I've been around here longer
than most. Anyone who thinks Crapton, who has never seen a sockpuppet
(male or female) he didn't like and who treats just about everyone he
encounters as his personal doormat to wipe his sh*t stained shoes on, or
anyone who think that BS is anything more than a long-winded, I've gotta
be right, stepping stone, I'm better than you, blowhard, deserves to be
right where I put him.

ASA is just a newsgroup. If Oz is so concerned about its existence, he
should take it as his responsibility to do something other than whine
about others being at fault. The regulars got tired because of a couple
of people being total sh*ts. Look at Crapton.. he's been booted from just
about every NSP and ISP in existance, including apparently some of the
free ones. Look at BS.. he got booted from AOL for godsake. Then there's
the various incarnations of gidget or giligan or momma, aka or whomever.
He's been posting his psychotic crap for years, all anonymously. Maybe
he's afraid of something.

So, Oz, who by his own words doesn't sail anymore, should probably either
put up or shut up. I doubt he'll do either.

Note, I said they were tired, I didn't specify what they were tired of.

Cheers
Marty

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.

I've lost a lot of respect for Oz. Too bad. He seemed like a decent guy,
even just a while ago.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:33:32 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.

No Jon..they're tired of your whining...probably many have you kf'ed.
Unlike you and them, I like to pick what I choose to read, not let a
computer do it all....after all, now and then you do have some merit.

I've lost a lot of respect for Oz. Too bad. He seemed like a decent guy,
even just a while ago.

Jon...If your respect is based upon what I choose to write here
then...Blow Me!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.

No Jon..they're tired of your whining...probably many have you kf'ed.
Unlike you and them, I like to pick what I choose to read, not let a
computer do it all....after all, now and then you do have some merit.

God help me Oz, I never thought I'd see the day when a good Ozzie copper
would throw in with the likes of the Crapton and his merry band of sock
puppets and Boob****.

Don't you get tired of the constant reposting of Jon's old posts?
Don''t you get tired of 'Jon took drugs', or the excruciatingly tedious,
'J. Ganz is a homosexual'?

I had credited you with more intelligence, I guess even I can be mistaken.

Dissapointed,,

Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.

No Jon..they're tired of your whining...probably many have you kf'ed.
Unlike you and them, I like to pick what I choose to read, not let a
computer do it all....after all, now and then you do have some merit.

God help me Oz, I never thought I'd see the day when a good Ozzie copper
would throw in with the likes of the Crapton and his merry band of sock
puppets and Boob****.

Thrown in?
Martin, this is an unmoderated newsgroup, I have had many a
disagreement with Bubbles, Cappy and many others here.
Idon't get into bed with any person nor group, I choose to remain
totally independent as should everyone.
To accuse me of "throwin in with" is insulting both to me and your
intelligence.

Don't you get tired of the constant reposting of Jon's old posts?
Don''t you get tired of 'Jon took drugs', or the excruciatingly tedious,
'J. Ganz is a homosexual'?

Martin, In another forum I get accused of being a liar constantly by
those whom I call "the clowns" led by a head clown to whom they all
bow in reverance.
He has banded his group of clowns to gether because I chose to
disagree with him on a number of things..since then, anything I've
written has been Googles up, embellished and presented as a fact to
'prove' that I've lied.
The clowns continually write that "he's wasting his time posting here
because no-one is listening". What they don't realise is that their
killfiles are so full of the names of those who have a similar opinion
of the clowns that they remain blind.

To answer your question...No...I just don't choose to read those
posts.

I had credited you with more intelligence, I guess even I can be mistaken.

I had credited you with a little more intelligence....

Dissapointed,,

Amused!

Martin

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

So, Oz, who by his own words doesn't sail anymore, should probably either
put up or shut up. I doubt he'll do either.

Hey Jon,,,I don't sail a lot these days because I fly a lot.
Both my son and I have licences now...he is both commercial and IFR
instrutor rated so I get my training cheap :-)

Weather is lifting here so he's out getting the plane ready for a
quick trip down the coast for a late lunch at a favorite oceanside
restaurant with my wife and daughter.
Public holiday in NSW today.....

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

That's good, I'd take you for a sail and put a pint in your hand...

Cheers
Martin

What happened Don Dando General 14 April 12th 08 04:03 AM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM
What happened, Joe??? Jonathan Ganz ASA 3 November 4th 04 12:44 AM