posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default What happened to ASA?

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:33:32 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.

No Jon..they're tired of your whining...probably many have you kf'ed.
Unlike you and them, I like to pick what I choose to read, not let a
computer do it all....after all, now and then you do have some merit.

God help me Oz, I never thought I'd see the day when a good Ozzie copper
would throw in with the likes of the Crapton and his merry band of sock
puppets and Boob****.

Don't you get tired of the constant reposting of Jon's old posts?
Don''t you get tired of 'Jon took drugs', or the excruciatingly tedious,
'J. Ganz is a homosexual'?

I had credited you with more intelligence, I guess even I can be mistaken.

Dissapointed,,

Martin