posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What happened to ASA?

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

wrote in message
"Edgar" wrote:
I think Zinfandel is about the worst wine I have ever tasted.

Hey, they have to do *something* with all those darn grapes

In an article about Sarah Palin I have just seen a recipe for moose stew
and
the author recommended that a 'robust zinfandel' was the right wine to be
drunk with it!!
Robust? Ye gods, the ordinary stuff is bad enough.
What a way to treat a moose.
YMMV of course. It takes all sorts...

Personally, I like beer with moose, depending on how it's seasoned.

DSK
Moose is hard to come by here, but it goes great with Lone Star beer. For
great game dinners try the Rainbow Lodge in Houston. They have a sampler
plate with medallions of various wild game. I never appreciated wild game
before eating at Rainbow. Now it's my favorite place to eat.

You might want to cut back on your moose consumption! LOL

http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...ticle_3460.cfm

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 7 Oct, 23:23, OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:10:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On 7 Oct, 03:19, OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:54:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

May I suggest Donal does Donnington.

You may, indeed.

I may or may not have total freedom in the choice of venue. A friend
has been given vouchers for a "Flying Experience" day. He can
exchange these for a "Driving Experience" day. The two of us
will do the day together as our 51st Birthday Treat. The company
that runs the voucher scheme will determine where we can

Skip the flying too often it's in ancient and dangerous ex military
a/c...we've had 3 fall apart in midair in the last 12 months
....come over here and I'll take you for a fly.

Last week was at Millbrook Proving grount. You can see it
on Google Earth about 50 miles North of London beside the
M1. It comes up as Millbrook, Bedford in my version of "Earth".

Very cool, I could have some serious fun both on and off road...in my
Evo of course :-)

The Alpine (also called "Hill") course (bottom left) would suit you
and
your Evo very well I suspect. It was exhilirating(sp?).

Regards

Donal
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

wrote in message
"Edgar" wrote:
[...]

No wonder I can't find my erwuov.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 8 Oct, 23:58, OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:07:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The Alpine (also called "Hill") course (bottom left) would suit you
and
your Evo very well I suspect. It was exhilirating(sp?).

Indeed, but I've just had my taste of exhilaration.....was in the air
at 6am doing my 1st aerobatics lesson....oooohhhweeee!

I have two major problems with that!
6am sounds awful,
.....and I am absolutely terrified of heights!!!

Otherwise, I envy you.

We are probably very lucky to have been born when we were.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Oct 5, 11:28*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Oh... normal, like Oz going on and on about some dumb car troll bs from BS.
Hate to tell him, fortunately, don't have to since he's in my killfile
because of his and/or BS' bs, that I've been around here longer than most..
Anyone who thinks Crapton, who has never seen a sockpuppet (male or female)
he didn't like and who treats just about everyone he encounters as his
personal doormat to wipe his sh*t stained shoes on, or anyone who think that
BS is anything more than a long-winded, I've gotta be right, stepping stone,
I'm better than you, blowhard, deserves to be right where I put him.

GANZY...it's been years..and you are still so-o-o-o-o-o.... GAY!!!!!

regards

Capt Mooron

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not sure what your continued problem is, but you might want to grow up.

216.126.119.114
Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: Northwestel Inc.
OrgID: NWST
Address: 301 Lambert Street
City: Whitehorse
StateProv: YT
PostalCode: Y1A-4Y4
Country: CA

NetRange: 216.126.96.0 - 216.126.127.255
CIDR: 216.126.96.0/19
NetName: NW-TEL-2
NetHandle: NET-216-126-96-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: GREAT-BEAR.NORTHWESTEL.NET
NameServer: SQUANGA.NORTHWESTEL.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2000-10-16
Updated: 2003-05-05

RTechHandle: SSO4-ARIN
RTechName: Sorochan, Steve
RTechPhone: +1-867-669-5385
RTechEmail:

OrgTechHandle: HST31-ARIN
OrgTechName: Stephane, Hubert
OrgTechPhone: +1-867-669-5438
OrgTechEmail:

"Leviathan" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 11:28 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Leviathan" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 11:28 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Capt Mooron

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Overproof.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Leviathan wrote in
:

.
Anyone who thinks Crapton, who has never seen a sockpuppet (male or
femal

e)
he didn't like and who treats just about everyone he encounters as
his personal doormat to wipe his sh*t stained shoes on, or anyone who
think t

hat
BS is anything more than a long-winded, I've gotta be right, stepping
sto

ne,
I'm better than you, blowhard, deserves to be right where I put him.

GANZY...it's been years..and you are still so-o-o-o-o-o.... GAY!!!!!

regards

Capt Mooron

Harrrh, Matey!

Watch out! The Gay One also is still very much a rabid netKKKop who'll
spend hours writing bogus abuse complaints to get people he's afraid of
or bested by booted off their ISPs or NSPs. He even uses threats of
litigation liberally and hollers about copyright infringement and other
such nonsense. He's gotten more avid and totally paranoid over the
years. He thinks everybody is out to get him. He's become bitter, mean
and vindictive. He's become quite unhinged. Even his therapy sessions
don't seem to do him any good.

It might have something to do with those large overdoses of illegal
recreational drugs he's professed to have taken in during his college
days. Too bad he just couldn't stick to alcohol like us real men do.

--
Gregory Hall

What happened Don Dando General 14 April 12th 08 04:03 AM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM
What happened, Joe??? Jonathan Ganz ASA 3 November 4th 04 12:44 AM