posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What happened to ASA?

GANZY...it's been years..and you are still so-o-o-o-o-o.... GAY!!!!!

These are FACTS. I got a creepy direct e-mail from Gayanzy. He wanted
to meet. I didn't like the tone of it and did not reply. Later came a
waterfall of complaints against my ISP. When I accused him of it he
continued with his "neither confirming or denying it" bit. In any
case, I agree with your conclusion. He basically reduced the group to
himself and a couple of people who generally ignored him. He's the
typical kid who can't play with others without crying to the teachers
for help. He's proven he absolutely can't handle himself...why else
does someone actually go crying to an ISP???

If that's you..for REAL, Mooron...happy to see you here again!

Robert B
35s5 Heart of Gold
City Island, NY

What happened Don Dando General 14 April 12th 08 04:03 AM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM
What happened, Joe??? Jonathan Ganz ASA 3 November 4th 04 12:44 AM