posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default What happened to ASA?

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:28:39 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Oh... normal, like Oz going on and on about some dumb car troll bs from BS.

Yeah Normal as in having a number of diverse interests.

Hate to tell him, fortunately, don't have to since he's in my killfile
because of his and/or BS' bs, that I've been around here longer than most.

What a man....

Anyone who thinks Crapton, who has never seen a sockpuppet (male or female)
he didn't like and who treats just about everyone he encounters as his
personal doormat to wipe his sh*t stained shoes on, or anyone who think that
BS is anything more than a long-winded, I've gotta be right, stepping stone,
I'm better than you, blowhard, deserves to be right where I put him.

Rare that I read anything written with so little insight.....

ASA is just a newsgroup. If Oz is so concerned about its existence, he
should take it as his responsibility to do something other than whine about
others being at fault. The regulars got tired because of a couple of people
being total sh*ts

Sorry Jon...I would have to count you as one of the ****s.

Look at Crapton.. he's been booted from just about every
NSP and ISP in existance, including apparently some of the free ones. Look
at BS.. he got booted from AOL for godsake. Then there's the various
incarnations of gidget or giligan or momma, aka or whomever. He's been
posting his psychotic crap for years, all anonymously. Maybe he's afraid of
something.

Has he?
Really? or is that just a figment of your malice.....

So, Oz, who by his own words doesn't sail anymore, should probably either
put up or shut up. I doubt he'll do either.

Ooooops, there you go again....I don't sail often these days....

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.