posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default What happened to ASA?

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:28:39 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

So, Oz, who by his own words doesn't sail anymore, should probably either
put up or shut up. I doubt he'll do either.

Hey Jon,,,I don't sail a lot these days because I fly a lot.
Both my son and I have licences now...he is both commercial and IFR
instrutor rated so I get my training cheap :-)

Weather is lifting here so he's out getting the plane ready for a
quick trip down the coast for a late lunch at a favorite oceanside
restaurant with my wife and daughter.
Public holiday in NSW today.....

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.