posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor"

OzOne wrote in message

Joe, he was going to attack no-one!

Now now Ozone..... let's not shatter any illusions of entitlement, they
are feeling guilty enough as it is.

How many Kangaroos & Wombats can you muster up for when they annex the
Commonwealth?? We keep sending them these damned Canada Geese to crap all
over their lawns already! You'd think they'd catch on!? :-)

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

CM,

Even a "Silly Goose" has enough sense to get out of Canada, when it
turns cold, when are you going to wise up?

OT

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

Even a "Silly Goose" has enough sense to get out of Canada, when it
turns cold, when are you going to wise up?

I used to migrate annually Thom..... but since then my parent's comfort,
welfare and quality of life are my current priorities. If you are faced with
what be considered adverse conditions... it behoves one to make the best of
it. I just love toboggans and snow. :-)

attitude... the difference between adversity & adventure!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

I used to migrate annually Thom..... but since then my

parent's comfort,
welfare and quality of life are my current priorities. If you

are faced with
what be considered adverse conditions... it behoves one to make

the best of
it. I just love toboggans and snow. :-)

attitude... the difference between adversity & adventure!

Humph! We got 7'' of snow last night. ;(

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message

Humph! We got 7'' of snow last night. ;(

Holy Moly.... did ya get out for a toboggan ride???

Lucky Dog!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Humph! We got 7'' of snow last night. ;(

Holy Moly.... did ya get out for a toboggan ride???

Yeah, my toboggan is a Ford 4000 with a 7' plow.