Default Remember Pearl Harbor

and all of the other victims, as well as the costly lessons, of war.

George Fillioa

If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

*JimH*

"George Fillioa" wrote in message
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

Indeed.

George Fillioa wrote:
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

What's sad, but obviously true, is that certain factions always insist
on turning national calamities into opportunities for political
mudslinging.

Have you no shame or decency at all?

Seems like my wish, that we remember the victims and the many
high-priced lessons
learned from war, is lost on you entirely.

I wonder where the equivalent liberal crap is, blaming Pearl Harbor on
George Bush?
My bet is that it would be harder to find than the negative and
divisive propaganda demonstrably being churned out for this occasion by
the militant and reactionary right.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

George Fillioa wrote:
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

What's sad, but obviously true, is that certain factions always insist
on turning national calamities into opportunities for political
mudslinging.

Have you no shame or decency at all?

Chuck, the left, you included, have taken the War on Terror into
opportunities for political mudslinging for months now.

Where is your shame and decency?

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"George Fillioa" wrote in message
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

Indeed.

More simple-minded, right-wing b.s.

--

Bull. Anyone reading the stuff coming from the left from the likes of Dean,
Kerry and Murtha knows George's link is spot on.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

George Fillioa wrote:
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

What's sad, but obviously true, is that certain factions always insist
on turning national calamities into opportunities for political
mudslinging.

Have you no shame or decency at all?

Chuck, the left, you included, have taken the War on Terror into
opportunities for political mudslinging for months now.

Where is your shame and decency?

Well at least you do not disagree that using Pearl Harbor as a vehicle
to attack the Democratic party is shameless and indecent, and the best
defense you can mount for your philosohpical ally is "you or somebody
else did worse, first, or whatnot." Frankly, that's a more reasonable
response than I thought I might see.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

George Fillioa wrote:
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

What's sad, but obviously true, is that certain factions always insist
on turning national calamities into opportunities for political
mudslinging.

Have you no shame or decency at all?

Chuck, the left, you included, have taken the War on Terror into
opportunities for political mudslinging for months now.

Where is your shame and decency?

Well at least you do not disagree that using Pearl Harbor as a vehicle
to attack the Democratic party is shameless and indecent, and the best
defense you can mount for your philosohpical ally is "you or somebody
else did worse, first, or whatnot." Frankly, that's a more reasonable
response than I thought I might see.

You make it way too easy Chuck. ;-)

Well at least you do not disagree that using the War on Terror as a vehicle
to attack the Republican party is shameless and indecent, and the best
defense you can mount for your philosophical ally is "you or somebody
else did worse, first, or whatnot." Frankly, that's a more reasonable
response than I thought I might see.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

George Fillioa wrote:
If it happened today.
Sad but true.

http://tinyurl.com/clpcf

What's sad, but obviously true, is that certain factions always insist
on turning national calamities into opportunities for political
mudslinging.

Have you no shame or decency at all?

Chuck, the left, you included, have taken the War on Terror into
opportunities for political mudslinging for months now.

Where is your shame and decency?

Well at least you do not disagree that using Pearl Harbor as a vehicle
to attack the Democratic party is shameless and indecent, and the best
defense you can mount for your philosohpical ally is "you or somebody
else did worse, first, or whatnot." Frankly, that's a more reasonable
response than I thought I might see.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004021.htm

http://twobabesandabrain.typepad.com...ere_it_is.html

" Saying the "idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which
is just plain wrong," Democratic National Chairman Howard Dean predicted
today ..."

" A Democratic congressional leader on defense called for an immediate
withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, as he rejected on Thursday Bush
administration attacks on war critics and raised bipartisan pressure for a
new policy.

"The U.S. cannot accomplish anything further in Iraq militarily. It is time
to bring them home," said Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania, the senior
Democrat on the House of Representatives subcommittee that oversees defense
spending and one of his party's top voices on military issues. "

Oh my.