posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor"

Actually, there has never been a single shred of proof that
Saddam Hussein's gov't ever had the slightest involvement
with anti-US terrorism

So you... like France... are willing to turn your head on murder and
terror as long as it's not hurting you. France was getting blood money
from the Oil for Food program, what were you getting?

So why did we wait almost 20 years, Joe?

9-11 woke most people up to the real danger of letting a terrorist
sponser remain in power.
Just like Pearl Harbor "awakened a sleeping giant" so did 9-11.

I do not understand your willing to keep hitting the snooze button.

Joe