posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor"

Oh I see..We are lazy isolationist ......or we are holy crusaders....

Damn if you do...damn if you don't.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

Joe wrote:
Oh I see..We are lazy isolationist ......or we are holy crusaders....

Damn if you do...damn if you don't.

Joe

Just damned.
Damned Yanks.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

You talking about Darwin?

http://home.st.net.au/~dunn/darwin02.htm

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

CM,

Even a "Silly Goose" has enough sense to get out of Canada, when it
turns cold, when are you going to wise up?

OT

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

Even a "Silly Goose" has enough sense to get out of Canada, when it
turns cold, when are you going to wise up?

I used to migrate annually Thom..... but since then my parent's comfort,
welfare and quality of life are my current priorities. If you are faced with
what be considered adverse conditions... it behoves one to make the best of
it. I just love toboggans and snow. :-)

attitude... the difference between adversity & adventure!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Steve Leyland

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "rgnmstr"

: Here, here.

dude, you're not supposed to reply to my posts here even if you agree
with them.
ganz and kkkaty will not like it and will complain to your ISP.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Time is money, money is the root of all evil, and knowledge is power.
Therefore, procrastination is the key to world peace.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Geneva Convention applies. You're ok as long as they weren't high-tailing it
East.
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
I ran over two Toyotas on the way home today.

Hope this helps.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

I hope some one besides me remembers that Day of Infamy. That

sneak
attack killed more Americans in 1/2 a day than have been killed

in Irag
total up to date
OT

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

I used to migrate annually Thom..... but since then my

parent's comfort,
welfare and quality of life are my current priorities. If you

are faced with
what be considered adverse conditions... it behoves one to make

the best of
it. I just love toboggans and snow. :-)

attitude... the difference between adversity & adventure!

Humph! We got 7'' of snow last night. ;(

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Donal you limp ******, Saddam was well known for paying terrorist
families.

If he had a WMD what makes you think he would not give it, or sell it
to someone who would use it in the USA. After 9-11 we are not taking
any chances. Dont like it...So what.... no one here give a rats ass
what you guys think.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message

Humph! We got 7'' of snow last night. ;(

Holy Moly.... did ya get out for a toboggan ride???

Lucky Dog!

CM