posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor"

OzOne wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:05:35 -0500, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

SHUT UP , Ozzhole!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzOne wrote ....
nothing worth reading, again.

Oz

I'm gonna start calling you Ostrich....OK?

What? I can't hear you!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...

He reported that Iraq had been cooperative on the process of
inspections, particularly on providing access to the more than 230
sites already visited by UN personnel.

"Access has been provided to all sites we wanted to visit and on the
whole it has been prompt," Mr Blix stated.

snip
Inspectors plead for more time

Joe doesn't want to hear this.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

HEY!!!

I said;"Remember Pearl Harbor!"

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Sorry CM,

Canada couldn't take over a Coffee Shop without some one to direct them.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

Vito wrote:
"Scout" wrote

The chapter on Iraq is still being written.

True, but indications are we are in deep trouble.

Religious fundamentalism is the enemy of all mankind. Europeans were afraid
to explore west because the church told them they would sail off the edge of
the world - never mind that ancient Egyptians and Greeks had not only
determined that Earth was round but estimated its diameter.

Nonsense. Everyone (except apparently Columbus) thought that China
was simply too far away.

Israel almost
died abirthing when Jewish fundamentalists demanded that the rest stop
defending themselves for Sabbath (Fortunately they didn't listen).

More nonsense. There may have been such fundamentalists, but the
chances that anyone would listen to them on that point was about zero.
Remember the original fighters were secular Jews, not ultra-orthodox.

Scientists know that the Earth will become another Easter Island if we do
not limit population but only the "Godless Communists" in China are doing
so.

Yet more nonsense. The world population is already leveling off.
Many countries are slowing dramatically, and the only countries
showing long term growth are in Africa and the sub-continent. It
won't be long before the population of Japan exceeds Russia, for instance.

Here in the US faith is triumphing over logic and common sense and we
are poised to again outlaw birth control and abortion.

time will tell ...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

Donal wrote:
"Vito" wrote in message

Religious fundamentalism is the enemy of all mankind. Europeans were

afraid

to explore west because the church told them they would sail off the edge

of

the world

I think that you will find that the church was in agreement with the
scientific community at the time.

Yes. They both agreed the world was round, just like Aristotle told
them.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I remembered Ol Thom. Thanks for doing your part to slap the Japs back
to Tokyo!

And Captain America posted a list of every ship and boat in Pearl
Harbor yesterday.

Our local paper and High School honored a local sailor killed aboard
the Arizona. Robert K Shaw was 19.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

I take it you've never been to a Tim Hortons at 10am...

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry CM,

Canada couldn't take over a Coffee Shop without some one to direct them.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

I ran over two Toyotas on the way home today.

Hope this helps.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

I hope some one besides me remembers that Day of Infamy. That

sneak
attack killed more Americans in 1/2 a day than have been killed

in Irag
total up to date
OT