posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor"

Yeah act like that now..... we saw ya all whimper an whine about us turnin'
our backs on ya when you were goin' in ... despite the fact we tried to tell
you all it was the dumbest move anyone could make!

Well Bucko... We told Ya so.... deal with it. Your stuck in a country you
don't need to be in.... your families are losing their children.... you have
sold out the American Dream to Oil interests.... the only people making
money are the arms and oil dealers.... you are in debt for the next 2
generations.... it's not looking good and the forecast is worse..... you
can't win this war unless you fight it on their level.... you can't do that
without ****in' off the rest of the planet... all your bravado has fallen
short of attaining your goals... you still haven't got Osama Bin Laden who
actually did order the action on 9/11.... Saddam's Trail is a sham....
your political system is horribly crippled.... your free trade partners are
taking full advantage of your current crisis... your populace is
sufficiently ignorant as to believe what they are told..... the only thing
you have going for you is the ability to carry firearms..... but seein' as
no "Merican" could hit the broad side of a barn while locked inside... that
ain't really a worry to the rest of us!

Super-Power???.... Ha Ha ha ha.... not likely!

You guys barely make Deputy Dawg Status!!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Donal is Irish.... not a Brit.

Canada just realized they would be more in the way, then they could
help in Iraq.

All your equipment is surplus American and British wore out junk...
and a liability on the modern American defined battlefield.

Keep your submarines local so they can do important Canada military
operations like finding lost lumber on the ocean floor and lobster
traps. Your helo's are only good if they do not leave the ground, and
your fastest battleship is Gary's Boston Bird.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Its the stuff we get and you do not. 82 f last weekend snow this
weekend. Will get back in the 70's next week.
Your sled is going to get awlful marred up sliding around on gravel and
grass.

Thanks GW!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Vito" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote
Donal is Irish.... not a Brit.

Shall I rattle his cage and post "Same thing!" or just shut up.

That was an excellent insult. It was almost as good as one of Joe's
insults - except it was a little less subtle.

Guess I'll just shut up g

Please don't!

Regards

Donal