Overproof

wrote in message
Yeah Billy...sure.... and tell me again how easily the IBM handled Mac
Files....

Completely transparently.

and apparently not you idiot.... how long ago did you "retire" billy?

You're like Bob's little sister vying for attention all the time with
nothing but stupid comment to make.

CM

Bob Crantz

AMEN!

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Bobsprit = idiot in the first degree:

http://www.apogeephoto.com/oct2001/p...ing_baby.shtml

Flash is a real problem with babies. There's the possibility of red eye,
particularly a concern when capturing close-ups of wide-eyed babies when
the
flash illuminates the retina. When it comes to baby photography, in
general,
using the flash is a "no no." Some camera manufacturers even issue a
warning
in their manual that it could even damage the eyes of an infant.

Get that runt Baptized before you do him in!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

But if they blind the little tyke, Bob can take him to his favorite place

of
worship and through the power of Jesus, heal him by the laying on of

hands,
and use the story to convert all of the hellbound folks here! Now why

didn't
you think of that? I think Satan's sneaking into your mind, pray for your
soul, REPENT!!! Get right with the Lord!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
and there was a 200W light in
operation, then his pupils would not have been so dilated.

Listen, doctor eyeball, babie's eyes are quite slow to react, not like

an
adult's eyes at all. He squeals and laughs when I take pics, because he

likes
the flashes. Like any baby, if something bugs him, he lets us know

fast.

RB

Nav

Overproof wrote:

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is 10
years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Nav

Wot no knives? ;-)

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

wrapped portion of the link. DOPE!

FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT!

Alert recieved. Standing by with more forks!

RB

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

do a simple copy and paste without completely forking it up?

Easy for you.... you're using the same computer!

I have three computers (2 HPs, one Mac) online. What kind does Bill have?

What kind of Mac do you have.... and what OS are you currently using on
it???

I'm only asking because a few combos of Mac and versions of their OSs really
slow the units down.

G3?.... G4?...... G5???.....

BTW - HP suck backwash so bad as to be laughable.... talk about your off the
shelf ****boxes!

I built my own... Lian Li case... 2.4 Gig P4, Igig Ram. 128 gig Video, Asus
Mobo.... it's kickin'!
The Viewsonic UltraBrite A90f+ is just one of the best CRTs I ever had the
pleasure to own.

My other work computer is a 2.7 Ghz P4, a Gig of Ram and 256 video card....
it's got straps riveted to the case for carrying and a 2nd hand 19" Micron
CRT that works remarkably well for the $50 I paid for it. Great unit for the
field office.

Bragging about equipment again?

Cheers

Nav

Overproof wrote:

Are you familiar with FLASH???

Please don't start the Red eye again...

Bwhahahahahha

Cheers

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Bragging about equipment again?

Cheers

Yeah... so what?

If you feel left out... start long cocking Bob and Bill!

CM

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is
10 years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... ya didn't read that last one through did ya?

CM

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Yeah but if you have a full version of Photoshop on your computer... why
bother with Elements program?

I have Elements 3.0 on my Notebook computer, which only has a small HD.
Only
the new computer with it's 200GB drive has PS. It will open the NEF files
with
the Nikon View download and does everything I need. I don't use PS's
higher end
features.
This is just silly. You're actually bothering with this thread after I
smashed
you in the others. It's over Mooron. But leave those forks (must be about
50)
stuck in your backside as a reminder!

Not a fork in sight Bob..... Now a few questions ... why do you have such
an old Notebook?? Why do you download to a Notebook with like 8 megs of
video memory when your desktop must have at least 128 or more never mind a
minimum of 500 megs ram? Why would you want to edit photos on your
Notebook?

Why do you think you need 128 megs video memory to edit a still picture
on the screen?

Cheers

Nav

Overproof wrote:

What do you have for your newest Notebook Bob? ...and what is the make of
the one you are using? I have an old beater... Acer 521 Travelmate P3
600Mhz.... okay for the field... but I always bring a mainframe with me for
the field office.

Mainframe?

Bwhahhahahahaha

Cheers