Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Wacom.... big deal. I thought you had some fancy rig I wasn't aware of
yet... that's like providing a link to a MicroSoft Mouse.

It's cool to flip the pen and erase what you've just entered though!

That tablet is far more capable than any you've used. You simply are out
of the
loop. This is a very common tool. If you tried one you'd buy it. I plan
to.

My bro bought 2 new Wacoms this spring.... big deal... I've used tablets for
years... their use is limited... it won't replace the mouse.... I currently
use the Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse. That's a nice unit....

You can't do careful retouch work with a mouse efficiently. The pen is a
much better interface for that.

Cheers

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Bragging about equipment again?

Cheers

Yeah... so what?

If you feel left out... start long cocking Bob and Bill!

Is that a freudian slip?

Cheers

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is
10 years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... ya didn't read that last one through did ya?

Yes I did an NO professional would think a software reference referred
to a spot color system

Bwahahhahahaha

Cheers

Bobsprit

I have three computers (2 HPs, one Mac) online. What kind does Bill have?

What kind of Mac do you have.... and what OS are you currently using on
it???

Dual 800 G4. It's a leftover from the video feature we shot. It's running OSX
which is very unstable along with Final Cut Pro. There are also 4 video
drives-cheap ones and two 17 inch CRTS (only running one now). Standard video
edit G4 setup. We'll probably donate it after the holiday.

RB
Bobsprit

The Viewsonic UltraBrite A90f+ is just one of the best CRTs I ever had the
pleasure to own.

I'm done with CRTs for good. Too damaging to my eyes. My large LCD is amazing
and zero fatigue.

RB

Bobsprit

19" Micron
CRT that works remarkably well for the $50

Micron guts generally equals a Mag on most monitors. Good quality if you can't
afford a good LCD.

RB
Bobsprit

You can't do careful retouch work with a mouse efficiently. The pen is a
much better interface for that.

Which is why you see them in most digital suites.

RB
Bobsprit

It's not like you
need talent is it?

Depends. Let's see YOU write good copy for Home Alone 3!!!

RB
Bobsprit

You might want to check and see that it's been around for the PC for
YEARS.

Available??? .... yeah Bob... sure!

Qaurk for windows (6.1 currently I think) is around 450.00.
Look it up.

RB
Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Bragging about equipment again?

Cheers

Yeah... so what?

If you feel left out... start long cocking Bob and Bill!

Is that a freudian slip?

No slip... it's a suggestion for you.

CM