Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Feel free to ask more questions....oh, the D70's inherent FL mag is 1.5,
so a
50mm lens becomes a 75mm.

Damned.... that'll screw up my 17mm Fisheye... but would be a boost to my
500mm Cat.

I'm waiting to see the reviews on the Nikon D2X....

CM

Overproof

http://www.nikondigitalusa.com/main.html?page=d2x

Looks like a possible candidate...

CM

Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
it would be VERY noticable. Figures that Moron
would think that Photoshop's redeye presets would do more than a very
crude
job.

100% correct. For close up work you have to retouch manually. I also have
Paintshop for that stuff, which I prefer for some pics. Red-eye fix is
fine for
4X6 though.

Paintshop.... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Idiot!

CM

Bobsprit

Paintshop for that stuff, which I prefer for some pics. Red-eye fix is
fine for
4X6 though.

Paintshop.... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Idiot!

If you have a 3D pen & tablet and actually have color spotone experience,
paintshop works fine.

RB
Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Paintshop for that stuff, which I prefer for some pics. Red-eye fix is
fine for
4X6 though.

Paintshop.... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Idiot!

If you have a 3D pen & tablet and actually have color spotone experience,
paintshop works fine.

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is 10
years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

A photo edit suite provided with every camera software works on red-eye
Bob... it's for people who don't know how to take a picture properly.

CM

Nav

Overproof wrote:

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is 10
years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Pen and tablet??? where do you get these lame ideas.... that stuff is
10 years old.
Spotone.... you mean the industry standard of Pantone?

And you claim to be a professional?

Bwhahahhahahaha

Cheers

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... ya didn't read that last one through did ya?

CM

Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
RB

Don't use the flash closeup Bubbles.

It wasn't. It's an SB800 flash, wireless, and fired by the D70 in
commander
mode.

That has the Anti Red Eye Mode ?

CM

Overproof

Sorry man... I just don't see anything on that page that indicates a Tablet
and Pen.

Here is the Tinylink to the page I get

http://tinylink.com/?K7uAnGrbMB

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=WAI29X12P&is=
REG&Q=&O=productlist&sku=234412

The above link works fine. Copy and paste.

RB

Nav

Wot no knives? ;-)

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

wrapped portion of the link. DOPE!

FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT! FORK ALERT!

Alert recieved. Standing by with more forks!

RB