Bob Crantz

AMEN!

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Bobsprit = idiot in the first degree:

http://www.apogeephoto.com/oct2001/p...ing_baby.shtml

Flash is a real problem with babies. There's the possibility of red eye,
particularly a concern when capturing close-ups of wide-eyed babies when
the
flash illuminates the retina. When it comes to baby photography, in
general,
using the flash is a "no no." Some camera manufacturers even issue a
warning
in their manual that it could even damage the eyes of an infant.

Get that runt Baptized before you do him in!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

But if they blind the little tyke, Bob can take him to his favorite place

of
worship and through the power of Jesus, heal him by the laying on of

hands,
and use the story to convert all of the hellbound folks here! Now why

didn't
you think of that? I think Satan's sneaking into your mind, pray for your
soul, REPENT!!! Get right with the Lord!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
and there was a 200W light in
operation, then his pupils would not have been so dilated.

Listen, doctor eyeball, babie's eyes are quite slow to react, not like

an
adult's eyes at all. He squeals and laughs when I take pics, because he

likes
the flashes. Like any baby, if something bugs him, he lets us know

fast.

RB