BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

katysails November 30th 04 01:31 AM

What??? Women do to go around naked in locker rooms. I've been a member of
several health spas and believe me, there's just as much nakedness going on
there as there is on the men's side. And the eating disorder part of
anorexia and bulimia is only a manifestation of symptoms that go way beyond
whether one is fat or skinny. Those psychological disorders have to do with
over- and under achievement and pressure from parental family members for
attainment of impossible goals when young; i.e.: gymnastics, ballet, other
areas where physical appeal is centered...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's clear you don't understand women at all.

Look at Katysails recent post where she replied to
a picture of a woman in a witch costume. This woman
is medium to slender build but Katy called her fat -
said she had fat thighs.

When a woman makes a statement to the effect that
she was a little fat last year but now she looks like
she needs to eat, it means the woman is probably
looking pretty thin in our eyes.

Women starve themselves and have anorexia and
bulimia because they look in the mirror and see
fat even when we look and see skin and bones.

Make no mistake, if the charming and vivacious
Lady Pilot says she looks like she needs to eat,
it means she's thin to emaciated-looking to
us men. Keep in mind that women compare
themselves mostly to skinny models in magazines.

They don't go around naked in locker rooms
with other women so they get a warped view
of what the average woman looks like naked.

We men, on the other hand constantly strive
to view women naked so we have a very good
perspective on body types and the difference
between fat and thin.

I hope this helps.

CN

"Nav" wrote in message
I don't think she said she was 'thin' i.e. less than the average weight
for her height. Perhaps your fantasy is running away with you?

Cheers

Capt. Neal® wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

CN

"Nav" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look
like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat
seafood
all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see. It's endemic to the USA. Have
you
tried giving up snacks between meals and counting calories? Alcohol has
a lot of calories too you know.

Cheers

gonefishiing November 30th 04 01:34 AM

you aren't suggesting that KS's is an ugly dyke?
are ya?

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I don't think seeing an ugly dyke kissing another woman would be all
that appealing. Sounds like a three bagger to me.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz November 30th 04 01:38 AM

In article ,
katysails wrote:
What??? Women do to go around naked in locker rooms. I've been a member of
several health spas and believe me, there's just as much nakedness going on
there as there is on the men's side. And the eating disorder part of
anorexia and bulimia is only a manifestation of symptoms that go way beyond
whether one is fat or skinny. Those psychological disorders have to do with
over- and under achievement and pressure from parental family members for
attainment of impossible goals when young; i.e.: gymnastics, ballet, other
areas where physical appeal is centered...

It's not limited to pressure from parents. There is a peer factor
also, and it's a mental illness at least on some level.

Jonathan Ganz November 30th 04 01:39 AM

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
you aren't suggesting that KS's is an ugly dyke?
are ya?

No way. That's another reason why it would be gross.

Besides, I'm already in enough trouble.

gonefishiing November 30th 04 01:40 AM

Capt......sir
the better response may have been to ask her to provide proof of her
reality......sir.
killing two birds at one time (so to speak) and therefore turning her into a
republican

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Spoken like a true liberal.

Total gibberish!

CN

gonefishiing November 30th 04 01:42 AM

yeah i know g
gf

Capt. Neal® November 30th 04 01:44 AM

Proof of her reality? Now, you are talking liberal
gibberish as well.

Lord help me . . .

CN

"gonefishiing" wrote in message ...
Capt......sir
the better response may have been to ask her to provide proof of her
reality......sir.
killing two birds at one time (so to speak) and therefore turning her into a
republican

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Spoken like a true liberal.

Total gibberish!

CN

katysails November 30th 04 02:09 AM

Come to Michigan...it's the most obese state in the union....

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article , gonefishiing
wrote:
not here in NYC and not out west.
that would only be down south.
georgia, fla, south carolina etc. , (let's not forget kentucky and ohio)
and
west to that big drainage basin of a river we have here.
gf.

"Nav" wrote in message

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

There are fat women everywhere. It really is a huge (no pun intended)
problem in the US. Of course, there are other women that are just
right.

katysails November 30th 04 02:14 AM

I already am and have always been a Republican....Neal just can't stand the
reality of anything but his fantasy world...

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
Capt......sir
the better response may have been to ask her to provide proof of her
reality......sir.
killing two birds at one time (so to speak) and therefore turning her into
a republican

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Spoken like a true liberal.