BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:18 AM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

You'd be able to work that out with a quick Google, but I'll save
you the trouble. AFter I created the MC character,

You've got to be kidding me!

Oz got
jealous, and felt that he too needed a foil, especially to beat
Neal with. So eventually he brought into being the wily Wiley
puppet,

I'm have a hard time believing that one too!

The antarctic expeditions
were another stroke of genius (it pains me to admit all this, of
course) because it allows Oz to take long holidays without having
to bother with the Wiley puppet,

Ah, so I guess I don't need to send Peter my resume? g

I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

So there's most of the puzzle. I leave it to you to spot the
third twin, though. A hint: all three twins are subjects of a
monarchy.

Donal or Capt. Mooron? Hmmm...

(I must stop signing my FT posts MC and my MC posts FT, or even
the slower members of the newsgroup will start wondering.)

CHeers! oops, I mean...
FT

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:20 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Perish the thought..... Capt. Neal always provides a unique perspective.
I admire him.

I find his off-topic posts entertaining.

I'm always all of the above, but I have a terribly narrow road of choice!

Have you considered a tactical ambush? :-)

No, thanks for the hint...hehee.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:29 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I have to admire you more and more for your sensible
convictions.

Well, thank you Capt.

But, I'm curious about what comprises a repulicaton
woman. Did you mean Republican? If so, that makes
you an even more valuable commodity.

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

Teenage boys grow up and leave the nest with great
rapidity. I most certainly could not abide them as
part of a package deal with Mommy but I am willing
to wait for a quality woman to finish her job of
getting them properly raised and out of the house.

Well, I love my boys and they can live at home with me as long as they wish.
We are a very close knit family and my boys are very well behaved. But I
find it's the children like mine that do leave the nest rather quickly.

That you are dedicated to them at the expense of
a committed relationship with a mate of your
choosing is commendable.

Thank you again.

This is indicative of your
character. A woman willing to sacrifice how own
selfish desires, particularly those of a security-
related nature, to raise her children in a stable
environment is a smart woman with proper moral values
and set-straight priorities. I like that in a woman.

I'm surprised. Most men find me extremely strange, but I guess I am if you
compare me to 98% of the women out there.

I'll wait for you. You're likely worth the wait.
But, don't go getting fat.

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time. The prices of seafood where I live costs more that New York
strip or Filet Mignon.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:31 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Tsk Tsk Tsk..... Capt Neal this woman is entirely to hot for the likes of
you. An attractive & delectable blonde bombshell with character and good
taste.

Ah, you are too kind. Thanks! blush

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:32 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I have found that any woman who comes up to my high
standards for intelligence, morals and attractive packaging
is smart enough to have nothing to do with me, sensible
enough to look elsewhere, and enough in demand to be
able to choose far better men.

Alas, sometimes life deals a losing hand . . .

Maybe it's your negative attitude that drives them away? You need to have
more confidence in yourself.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:35 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Take Heart Capt...... I have found that nothing is so attractive to a
woman as a man who feels he is not worthy of her attention.

Ah, so it's strategy that Capt. Neal is using on me. I would have never
guessed that, but of course I don't think like a man. Must be the Venus and
Mars thing.

Far better men?.... Real Men are few and far between these days.

Amen!

The
infestation of liberal, queer eye for a straight guy, Glory Sail member,
pec-implanted, limp wristed whiners, labelling themselves as men due to
their 'fault of nature' gender is disgusting! I pity the poor women
looking over a sea of males and unable to find a single one to meet their
base requirements of masculinity... mainly because of the plethora of
pseudo men.... masquerading as Village People prototypes. No wonder
these fine ladies despair.... faced with a banquet of imitation men
attempting to mimic the attributes that come naturally to those of us who
are real men.

Very true!

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:41 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
She probably has missed out in the physical
appearance department because she hasn't yet gotten the nerve to
post a real photo or herself.

Do not mistake her humility as reason to doubt her appearance...... the
lady is a knock-out!

blush
Don't forget you promised not to post my picture or e-mail it to anyone
else. :-)

Any true Republican would gladly part with his trigger finger to be with
her. I only wish I measured up to her requirements.....

You do for the most part...

unfortunately she believes I have too.... [I hate to even use the
word]..... "liberal" a view for her tastes.

I think you are just misinformed about certain issues.

This delicious example of a woman can only be tamed by a Real Man......
and I warn you her standards of conservatism are not for the meek!

LOL!

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:49 AM

"katysails" wrote:

I've asked you repeatedly to not gay up threads I've started. I consider
that rude, intemperate, and antagonistic. I am offended by it. If you
haven't figured that out by now, then so be it. Plenty of others are scik
of it, too. A jibe once in a while is funny, but your persistence is
anmnoying and thoughtless. I consider your continuing to gay things up in
threads as being a provacative act. Too bad you're too blind to see it.

I totally agree, as do a few others in this newsgroup.

I also took great offense at your calling LP a dyke and telling her to F
off....You do not know her.

Thank you Katy. I've put Jon in the kill file so many times, but Jon
figured out that Outlook filters by e-mail addresses, so I have to do it
repeatedly.

I don't have time anymore to read the newsgroups, so I have to drop some
people in there for time conservation. The only time I read Jon's posts is
when he morphs his e-mail or someone else takes the time to respond to him.
I tried to have a decent conversation with him, but when he opposed my
personal views, he started with the childish name calling. What Jon doesn't
realize is that I really don't care what he says to or about me.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 05:53 AM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

As for LP, I regret any bad things I've written about her
in the past. I am truly sorry for being rude to her at times.
I thought she was a sock puppet but now I'm not so sure.

I am sorry for what I've said about you, too. Most of what I remember
saying was in jest or to troll you for a response. I find you entertaining,
like many others on this ng.

I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that website?
That was me entertaining myself. :-)

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:03 AM

"Scout" wrote:

We're (I'm) waiting for the old Jon to come back. Seems to me things went
south with the election campaigns.

Be sure and let me know when Jon gets back to being his old self and I will
take him out of my kill file. I don't hate anyone, I just don't have time
for his hate filled gay forging posts.

I guess that's why they say what they say about discussing religion and
politics.

I remember my mother telling me that before she died when I was a teenager.
I've always tried to avoid those threads, because they never seem to
accomplish much.

LP