BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Scout December 1st 04 12:48 AM

Me too!
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I'm saving this post.

"Scout" wrote in message
The way all Eagles fans do it. I think it was something about a

punch in the
face. No big deal for a true Eagles fan.
The Eagles will beat the Steelers in the SuperBowl. Just remember

who said
it.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
When did I threaten Ganz?

"Scout" wrote in message
om...
Based on your recent, violent threats to J. Ganz, I'd say you're

an
Eagles fan who is mistakenly backing the WRONG horse! You're too
close
to Philly to be pretending to be a Steeler!
Scout
Go Eagles!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Scout" wrote in message

or Philadelphia, the fattest city in America! Cheesesteaks!

And the most obnoxious fans in the country.

Go Steelers
Scotty

Scout December 1st 04 01:26 AM

Actually, I don't think TO is all he's hyped to be. Westbrook is the man,
and with his bruised ribs he wasn't playing his usual game against Pitt. He
was awesome this week though. Let's see how he does against GB this week.

Overproof December 1st 04 01:28 AM

wrote in message

You may "prefer" women, but I INSIST on women.

I bet that's gotten you in a spot of trouble!

CM

Overproof December 1st 04 01:30 AM

OzOne wrote in message

Don't sail to the outer islands of Tahiti.....you won't know until
you've made a serious dolt of yourself!

Fa Moli Moli.... ???

Fia Poko Onga Kai!... Ofa!

CM

Jonathan Ganz December 1st 04 01:31 AM

In article J69rd.212165$df2.11355@edtnps89,
Overproof wrote:

wrote in message

You may "prefer" women, but I INSIST on women.

I bet that's gotten you in a spot of trouble!

From the guys or the gals? (Sorry BB...)

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com