BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Capt. Neal® December 27th 04 09:05 PM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

"JG" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Hell hath no furry like a gay boy scorned.

"JG" wrote in message
I once thought Neal had some brains, but this proves I was wrong.

So, a man with no brains can get someone *with* brains kicked
off the newsgroup for a week for abuse.

Maybe the Gay Psychotic One needs to get back into the real
world.

CN

JG December 27th 04 11:04 PM

Neal Warren is an idiot. It's not worth reading his posts. He's mostly a
liar and a thief, with a dash of creep thrown in for the women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
I once thought Neal had some brains, but this proves I was wrong.

So, a man with no brains can get someone *with* brains kicked
off the newsgroup for a week for abuse.

I've seen that happen!

BB = Denver Post