BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Jonathan Ganz November 30th 04 02:16 AM

I don't think you have to worry about it.

See, I can be nice....

In article ,
katysails wrote:
Come to Michigan...it's the most obese state in the union....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal® November 30th 04 02:17 AM

I went to a convention in Michigan about thirty years ago when
I worked as a Technical Advisor for U.S. Suzuki Motor Corp.

The women there, almost without exception, were fat and
pale and very unhealthy-looking. I felt sorry for them.

It seemed if only they could be where it was warm and
sunny they would be more motivated to get in shape
for outdoor activity.

Instead, they waddled from car to mall, from car to
restaurant, from car to hairdresser and got fatter
and paler. Sad, so sad.

That's why I'm surprised you have grow roots up there,
Katy. With your natural beauty and vitality, you should
be in the warm part of the world. But, I guess you
sacrificed all that to be with family which is noble.

Stupid but noble. He he!

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Come to Michigan...it's the most obese state in the union....

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article , gonefishiing
wrote:
not here in NYC and not out west.
that would only be down south.
georgia, fla, south carolina etc. , (let's not forget kentucky and ohio)
and
west to that big drainage basin of a river we have here.
gf.

"Nav" wrote in message

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

There are fat women everywhere. It really is a huge (no pun intended)
problem in the US. Of course, there are other women that are just
right.

Capt. Neal® November 30th 04 02:24 AM

Congrats on being a Republican. But, that's only half the
battle. You must be a conservative Republican in order
to really rate with me. You seem to talk liberal talk
and walk the liberal walk respecting many issues.

And, you are an artists - most all artists are flaming
liberals.

Would you say you are a conservative Republican?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
I already am and have always been a Republican....Neal just can't stand the
reality of anything but his fantasy world...

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
Capt......sir
the better response may have been to ask her to provide proof of her
reality......sir.
killing two birds at one time (so to speak) and therefore turning her into
a republican

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Spoken like a true liberal.

Total gibberish!

CN

katysails November 30th 04 03:07 AM

No, I am not a conservative Republican. I am a moderate. I am not enamored
by cross waving wackos who use religion for political purposes...

"katysails" wrote in message
I already am and have always been a Republican....Neal just can't stand
the
reality of anything but his fantasy world...

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
Capt......sir
the better response may have been to ask her to provide proof of her
reality......sir.
killing two birds at one time (so to speak) and therefore turning her
into
a republican

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Spoken like a true liberal.

Total gibberish!

CN

Horvath November 30th 04 12:14 PM

On 29 Nov 2004 17:21:58 -0800,
(Jonathan Ganz) wrote this crap:

Do bikinis count as clothes? I'm not complaining either way. I'll be
in San Diego next month, then in the BVI. Both are good places for the
bikini attire this time of year.

I thought you liked your guys topless.

Scott Vernon November 30th 04 12:54 PM

"Scout" wrote in message
or Philadelphia, the fattest city in America! Cheesesteaks!

And the most obnoxious fans in the country.

Go Steelers
Scotty

Scout November 30th 04 07:08 PM

Based on your recent, violent threats to J. Ganz, I'd say you're an
Eagles fan who is mistakenly backing the WRONG horse! You're too close
to Philly to be pretending to be a Steeler!
Scout
Go Eagles!