BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Flying Tadpole November 28th 04 06:09 AM

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip

You've got to be kidding me!

snip

I'm have a hard time believing that one too!

snip

I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

snip

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Well, the smoke and mirrors worked on at least two other regular
psoters in this newsgroup. It was worth a try, I thought. _Now_
I'll start drinking...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:18 AM

"katysails" wrote:

Yes, but the vituperative acid within me soon dissolves any hook you could
set allowing me to swim free leaving you once again holding the proverbial
empty rod....

Hehee. I'm going to have to remember that one and use it some time. Not
here, of course.

LP

Lady Pilot November 28th 04 06:24 AM

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

Oh jeeze, I can easily send you a resume and a photo. Does my photo make
dirfference on what I will be paid?

In fact, no. Merely idle curiosity.

Hehee. You are the first, or the last for that matter. Men are such visual
creatures.

Can I take me 2 teenage sons with me?

You can take my 2 teenage daughters with you too provided they're not
on my ship :-)

I don't mind, I love children. But you didn't answer the question.

I was just offered a job for $100,000 dollars a year in the USA. Being
my
own boss and all of that...can you counter the offer?

If you're so shallow as to be solely motivated by money and power - no.

No, actually I'm not shallow at all. I was hoping you would respond by
telling me that the money would provide the neccesities of life and the
experience would be more than what money and power could ever do for me.

That niche is already filled.

By whom? You? ;-)

LP

Jonathan Ganz November 28th 04 06:28 AM

Don't bother. When you get around to it, check out Neal's and other's gay,
women, anyone different than they are postings.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote:

We're (I'm) waiting for the old Jon to come back. Seems to me things went
south with the election campaigns.

Be sure and let me know when Jon gets back to being his old self and I
will take him out of my kill file. I don't hate anyone, I just don't have
time for his hate filled gay forging posts.

I guess that's why they say what they say about discussing religion and
politics.

I remember my mother telling me that before she died when I was a
teenager. I've always tried to avoid those threads, because they never
seem to accomplish much.

LP

Jonathan Ganz November 28th 04 06:28 AM

I hope you two are not going to kiss in public.... yech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:

I've asked you repeatedly to not gay up threads I've started. I consider
that rude, intemperate, and antagonistic. I am offended by it. If you
haven't figured that out by now, then so be it. Plenty of others are
scik of it, too. A jibe once in a while is funny, but your persistence
is anmnoying and thoughtless. I consider your continuing to gay things
up in threads as being a provacative act. Too bad you're too blind to
see it.

I totally agree, as do a few others in this newsgroup.

I also took great offense at your calling LP a dyke and telling her to F
off....You do not know her.

Thank you Katy. I've put Jon in the kill file so many times, but Jon
figured out that Outlook filters by e-mail addresses, so I have to do it
repeatedly.

I don't have time anymore to read the newsgroups, so I have to drop some
people in there for time conservation. The only time I read Jon's posts
is when he morphs his e-mail or someone else takes the time to respond to
him. I tried to have a decent conversation with him, but when he opposed
my personal views, he started with the childish name calling. What Jon
doesn't realize is that I really don't care what he says to or about me.

LP

Scout November 28th 04 10:37 AM

I knew it! LOL
that chicken was a riot ~ she even scolded me for telling her to do
something naughty!
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote
I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that
website? That was me entertaining myself. :-)

DSK November 28th 04 02:49 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Alas, sometimes life deals a losing hand . . .

So, once again you're blaming some outside influence for your own failings?

Lady Pilot wrote:
Maybe it's your negative attitude that drives them away?

No, it's more likely the smell.

.... You need to have
more confidence in yourself.

Maybe so, but how would he justify it?

DSK

Capt. Neal® November 28th 04 03:52 PM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:sndqd.78615$EZ.27872@okepread07...

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

I thought pilots weren't allowed to drink up to 24 hours
before a flight. I guess you managed to get time off
for the holiday. You must rate because I know Thanks-
giving is a very busy time for air travel.

I'm surprised. Most men find me extremely strange, but I guess I am if you
compare me to 98% of the women out there.

The only thing I find unusual about you is your honesty
and openness. It is, indeed, unusual these days to meet
women who don't feel the need to protect themselves and
their interests by playing games. Not that I don't blame
women who do because there are many good reasons for
them to do so considering what many man have become -
pond scum with no moral values who only wish to use and
abuse a woman for whatever floats his boat.

That you aren't hiding behind a shield of subtrefuge
further bolsters the observation that you are a woman
of character and strength of convictions.

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time. The prices of seafood where I live costs more that New York
strip or Filet Mignon.

Alas, seafood is becoming expensive most everywhere. Even here
in the Keys where it's harvested, it isn't cheap at all. There is
casual restaurant in Key Largo, however, that on Friday nites,
has all-you-can-eat, freshly caught, deep fried grouper with
fries, baked beans, cole slaw, hush puppies etc. and all you
can drink draft beer for ten bucks. If you're ever in the area
look me up. I'll treat and I won't bite and you won't need
a handgun - (Poor Katy, she is just so afraid she would not
be able to keep her hands off me and, being a virtuous woman,
she would be conflicted to a great degree wishing to adhere
to her marriage vows - bless her heart! How truly torn she must
be even considering suicide as a solution.)

CN

DSK November 28th 04 08:28 PM

Crapt. Neal® wrote:
Mr. King is just having a Gaynz moment. He still resents
me for making all the advertising he used to do on the
newsgroup an unacceptable practice.

???

When did I advertise anything, and what?

DSK