BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal is back? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25389-capt-neal-back.html)

Scott Vernon November 26th 04 01:24 PM

sorry, I don't speak french.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
would that be the clef palate?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Indeed, Scout. But are you also a wonderful duo-pianist, as
Daffy has demonstrated himself to be?

Nope, only got the ONE I was born with.

Scotty

I was referring to the piano-playing, not the speech impediment.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Martin Baxter November 26th 04 01:24 PM

Scott Vernon wrote:

And I'm still in a class by myself, right?

Well that's one way to look at it, most would say it's more like being out in hall
by yourself.

Cheers
Marty

Scout November 26th 04 01:29 PM

then how in heavens name do you order a meal at McDonald's?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
sorry, I don't speak french.

SV

Jonathan Ganz November 26th 04 06:03 PM

Wow... a wimp boy... full of idle threats and bs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
Too bad. You're offended. So what. Just because you've been here a

long
time, doesn't give you license to tell me what to do or be offensive

to me,
especially since I've never been that way to you. I didn't start

this gay
bull**** and you know it.... That asshole and other assholes did. If

you
would like to killfile me, feel free. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

W0W! tough guy. Bitching at a woman on the Internet.

Capt. Neal® November 26th 04 06:40 PM

Gaynz is just a psycho. Ignore him. It is a far
better newsgroup without him. Over the years
his posts have degenerated into profanity and
inanity.

The only time I even see his garbage anymore
is second-handed and soon those will be few and
far between as more and more people decide to
ignore him.

It's really kind of sad because there was a time
when Gaynz actually had something worthwhile to
contribute. Now, he puts me in mind of one of those
street people who sit on the sidewalk and yell
profanity at you when you walk by if you just
happen to look their way.

What's that disease called anyway? Is it Tourettes
Syndrome? Yes, that's it.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Why do you think Cappy tortures his cat? Is that what you do? I get
the impression he loves his cat and prolly takes good care of it.

Scotty

gonefishiing November 26th 04 07:59 PM

jon,
you are really a funny guy

don't get so bent out of shape.
it is just a newsgroup

let's see if i can help you........

social skills 101:

talk? is that what you call your posts?

talk is one sided, a monolugue, and response is not required.
when talk gets intelligent, it becomes conversation, which is generally when
two or more people exchange ideas.
whether they agree or not, really does not matter.

it is the high pitch of your voice that is of concern and may point to the
reason for the ganz is gay posts.

what you do here is more accurately known as an incessant whine, often times
accompanied by a tantrum.

apparently you don't have children, otherwise you would understand this is
the sort of thing that most young people learn to grow out of with guidance
from parents, usually by the age of 6 or 7, and begin the journey of growing
up with a realistic view towards the larger world.

when this doesn't happen, later in life it usually points to a persons
insecurities. when prolonged, it can develop into a more severe dilusional
view of the world, often requiring professional long term help.

the sweetheart standing next to me agrees that the forms of behavior you
present are a classic indication of a man with a small pee pee ......

didn't you also say, once or twice, you voted for kerry?
yes that would explain the rest............

can you see any of this?

gf.

Capt. Mooron November 26th 04 09:22 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Well, obviously you can't shut up and won't let anyone else talk, so that
means you're a true wacko.

Ganzy... why don't you adjust your thong...... the pressure seems to be
impeding clear thought and reasonable behaviour.

You are sounding more like a homosexual that has outgrown his closet with
each post you make.

CM

Capt. Mooron November 26th 04 09:25 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... a wimp boy... full of idle threats and bs.

Let me take a wild guess... you inserted a vibrator up your ass and it
scrambled your brain?

I saw no threat or BS in Scotty's post.

CM

Capt. Mooron November 26th 04 09:27 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Is that what you do... worship Greek men who are dead?

....as opposed to you who worship men who prefer the Greek position??

CM

Scout November 26th 04 10:08 PM

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?
No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!
Time to go light the campfire : )
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Well, we _are_ from the same neighbourhood. So why this sudden
display of sensitivity?