Scott Vernon

Default We're Back!

"Flying Tadpole" wrote

HONEY! where's my gig?

Too late Scotty. Your sad secret is now all over the internet.
Google on "handholding" & "scotty"

PLONK!

SAIL LOCO

The author suggested installing
a zinc on the shaft between the coupling and the packing gland, if something
happens to the coupling it could keep the shaft from falling out of the
boat.

A hose clamp works fine.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
katysails

Scotty exclaimed: Would you stop that! Now!

No, he won't. He gets vicarious thrills setting us up for these little
"events" and then walking away claiming his soul is unsullied and pristine.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

PLONK!

OMG! Scotty...you can't do that to Taddy! That's like not believing in God
anymore!
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Taddy calimed: I didn't get any end in.

And never will....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Taddy asked;
Hey, what's with all this tadpole squishing all of a sudden?

It was your turn...it keeps you humble...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bart Senior

You must have some plans. What's next for the boat?

Seahag wrote

I gave up making plans a long time ago. We almost cancelled the haul out
'cuz Bill had to shoot Regan's funeral. (He was on the capitol steps and
did all the crane shots.) Hopefully we'll cruise around locally and learn
how she handles.

Seahag

"Bart Senior" wrote:

Good luck. What are your plans for the season?

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

PLONK!

OMG! Scotty...you can't do that to Taddy! That's like not believing in God
anymore!
--

Ah well, we all have these little lapses from time to time. Hey,
currently I don't believe I'm God either.

Perhaps you'd better tell him that almost all the
Scotty/handholding referneces appearing on a simple Google
concern some TV show or film or something, about spaceships...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Scott Vernon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote

Hey,
currently I don't believe I'm God either.

Yes you do.

Perhaps you'd better tell him that almost all the
Scotty/handholding referneces appearing on a simple Google
concern some TV show or film or something, about spaceships...

No need to apoligise. It was a fake 'plonk'.

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM