Flying Tadpole

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

OzOne wrote:

On 22 Jun 2004 11:10:12 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

"Peter Wiley" wrote
Field trips involved mandatory drinking every
night followed by crack

tough crowd.

Begs the question....If you woke up naked with a condom hanging out of
your arse, would you tell anyone.

I don't know, Oz, but I reckon he would have been buggered
without it. (mandatory 18thC sailing content)

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Scott Vernon

I thought stupid **** like that only happened here. The crim, his lawyer,
and the judge should all be shot. good riddance, I say. Time to clean up
this world!

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:32:43 +0930, Flying Tadpole
scribbled thusly:

That too. Public liability insurance payouts have been so huge
that insurance is impossible to get now for a whole lot of
things, and if i dug a bit, I'm sure I could find you cases where
someone (probably a burglar attempting a break and enter) was
awarded hundreds of thousands of doallrs because they slipped and
strained their ankle on an apple core from a fruit tree in a
backyard somewhere. This sort of litigation we picked up from
the world's best teachers.

I'll give you one example.
A burglar was trying to break into a friends home.
Climbed a pipe andopened the 1st floor bathroom window.
Stuck his arm through and it was immediately latched onto by the
resident Doberman.
Burglar threw his other arm up and smashed thru the glass severely
cutting his wrist and arm.
He let go and fell to the ground, tearing his hand from the clenched
jaws of the dog and losing IIRC two fingers in the process.
The fall broke numerous bones and did other damage.

My friend was sued by the crim for having a dangerous dog, won the
case and was granted substantial compensation.

One can only hope that he stuck it all into his arm and justice was
done!

The dogs life was saved on appeal.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:35:34 +0930, Flying Tadpole
scribbled thusly:

Begs the question....If you woke up naked with a condom hanging out of
your arse, would you tell anyone.

I don't know, Oz, but I reckon he would have been buggered
without it. (mandatory 18thC sailing content)

Seems to me he was buggered with it.

do you think about this often?

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

katysails

the
confined quarters and absence of open space. The australians
posting in this newsgroup range from strongly deviant to
extremely deviant from the suburban norm.

I think that that statement would apply to the USA people and the Candians
here, too....the trend here in new housing is the 3000sq ft house on a 60x90
lot...and you don't own the lot, just the house....all the grounds are
communal...think we'll just stay here in our littler older house in the
middle of 6 acres with our fruit trees and wildlife....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

one thing that always pithes me off, people build houses next to farmland,
then complain about the manure smell

I'm with you on that....we are still zoned ag but the subbies have moved
ouyt...when the big influx came about 8 years ago, we started getting booby
trapped bridle paths and the city bicycle clubs started an anti-horse
campaign...since a horse is a legal mode of road transportation in MI they
didn't get anywhere, but that didn't stop them from terrorism...one reason
why I sold off my horses...got to be that every time you went someone was
harassing you or trying to spook your horse on purpose....I actually had a
bicyclist accost me in my own driveway because my horse had made a dump....I
asked him where he lived and he said in Grand Rapids...I informed him that I
paid taxes on my property, he didn't, and that he could go ride down the
city streets and become a drive-by shooting for all I cared...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

You should have shot him. It's legal in your own driveway. We have lots
of Amish horse & buggies around here. The yuppie types complain about them,
even though they were here first.

Scotty, can't we all just get along?

"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

katysails

Default We're Back!

as I attempt to guide peopel
on this newsgroup into , ahem, more appropriate behavior.

WHAT!?!?! The Purveyor of Inappropriateness? The Internet Loki? The Cyber
Scamp claiming to be a GOOD influence??? Now I've heard everything....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:17:03 +1000, OzOne wrote this crap:

On 22 Jun 2004 11:10:12 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

"Peter Wiley" wrote
Field trips involved mandatory drinking every
night followed by crack

tough crowd.

Begs the question....If you woke up naked with a condom hanging out of
your arse, would you tell anyone.

Sounds like it's happened to you.

Scout

Oz,
I hope you are seeing the irony between yr lines 1-2 and 3-4.
Scout

OzOne wrote
Nah, hapens everywhere now.
US lawyers are good teachers..
{snip}
No-one it seems accepts responsibility for their own actions today,
someone else is always at fault.

I thought stupid **** like that only happened here.
The crim, his lawyer, and the judge should all be shot.
Scott Vernon

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote

Seems to me he was buggered with it.

do you think about this often?

Nah, I'm not as pretty as I once was :-)

Maybe bob would be interested, He seems pretty desperate.

SV

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM