Bertie the Bunyip

Default Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public

(Gleed) wrote in
om:

(Gleed) wrote in message
. com...
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote

You & your fellow travelers are, by your posts have
reasonably well shown, engaged in a "Dis-information
Campaign"

You have to admire Nesbitt's nerve -- the consumate conniving you know
what. No wonder so many of them are named after the wolf.

Now, not only can't Eastman post to this thread through googlegroups,
his yahoogroup e-list postings are not going up either, even though
Yahoogroups shows that his account is still good (not cut because of
bouncing e-mails etc.)

Bertie the Bunyip

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 01:24:05 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

(Gleed) wrote in
om:

(Gleed) wrote in message
. com...
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote

You & your fellow travelers are, by your posts have reasonably
well shown, engaged in a "Dis-information Campaign"

You have to admire Nesbitt's nerve -- the consumate conniving you
know what. No wonder so many of them are named after the wolf.

Now, not only can't Eastman post to this thread through
googlegroups, his yahoogroup e-list postings are not going up
either, even though Yahoogroups shows that his account is still good
(not cut because of bouncing e-mails etc.)

snip

al Qa'eda can't be anything but a front -- like the Democratic,
Rebuplican, Tory and Labour Parties are fronts, with deceived rank
and file, but double-agent leaders (put there by superior money
power and the connections big money affords). but the top steering
the organization
for purposes antithetical to all that the rank and file think their
organization is championing.

al Qa'eda is a boogey man to scare us into parting with freedom,
money and
the lives of our military age sons and daughters -- and it needs ot
be exposed as such

I see.

You really believe you can discredit Ralph in the eyes of anyone but
one of your fellow loons?

I don't think that Ralph needs help from anyone in that aspect.

Btw, I think Gleed will thank you for helping to get his message pass
a lot of filters in your 1,379 lines reply...

Glad to be of service.

I guess they find out that a witty reply's come with a price.

Oh yeah, It cost me deep in the purse, that did.

Bertie

Bertie

Hit1Hard

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
The Lovers
Major Arcana VI
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=07
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...7TheLovers.jpg

The national interest is not to protect individual American firms but
to preserve a system of business ... The American empire expresses its
presence and exercises its influence through the capitalist mode of
operation for which it keeps as much of the world open a possible. --
Henry Pachter

Spam Shredder Block
%) respuestas (la respuesta podra estar mucho mejor pero apenas digmosl
a es solamente 0,2%). Tambin mucha gente enviar centenares de millares
Spam Shredder Block
Ralph Nesbitt

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Dirty Dirty Bomber wrote in
news:Xns93DF664327D8Cspamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

I see.

You really believe you can discredit Ralph in the eyes of anyone but
one of your fellow loons?

Bertie

Ralph, the mindless, drunken, rambling nut?

He doesn't need any help. If he did, he has you, littlest handicap.

Yeh.
right.

Bertie

Seems like I have hit a "Nerve" with those that are "Fellow
Travelers/Supporters of those that are supporters of Terrorism/Terrorists.
Now they "Whimper like Whipped Dogs" because they don't want to face the
reality of having been "Outed as a Supporter/ Fellow traveler of those that
support Terrorism/Terrorists..

IMHO anyone that answers yes/can be shown to have engaged in any of the
following are supporters/Fellow Travelers of those that support
Terrorism/Terrorists.

1. Those that support the Preposterous/Twisted Scenarios of Dick Eastman
the events of 9/11/01.
2. Those that defend the Preposterous/Twisted Scenarios of Dick Eastman
the events of 9/11/01.
3. Those that attack those who have shown how Preposterous/Twisted the
Scenarios of Dick Eastman the events of 9/11/01 are.
4. Those that support/aide/abet Dick Eastman in disseminating his
Preposterous/Twisted Scenarios the events of 9/11/01.

To anyone who answers yes to the above ?'s/can be shown to have engaged in
actions covered by/relevant to the above ?'s. The Shoe Fits,Wear It & quit
"Whining". You are either a supporter of "Terrorism/Terrorists" or a "Fellow
Traveler/Supporter of those that support Terrorism/Terrorists.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Bertie the Bunyip

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in
m:

[...]

Nah, I don't see much evidence that htye even have a nervous syste, really.

Just knee jerks.

Bertie