katysails

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

Nobody misses a 'possum except possibly the owls

Speaking of owls, my 10 y/o granddaughter just did a section in her science
class where they "investigated" the fewmets of owls to see what their dining
habits were....she thought it was neat until I suggested that the bones were
very much like Skipper the missing hamster.....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Seahag

Default We're Back!

"katysails" wrote:
Taddy said:
You and Seahag need to watch your timing when singing chorus....

Great minds think alike.....we're just not always in tandem....

So how was our timing?

Seahag

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message

Nobody misses a 'possum except possibly the owls

Speaking of owls, my 10 y/o granddaughter just did a section in her

science
class where they "investigated" the fewmets of owls to see what their

dining
habits were....she thought it was neat until I suggested that the bones

were
very much like Skipper the missing hamster.....

Oh, that is so cruel.
We had ducks as youngins, when they got big, Dad got rid of them one day,
Mom made fried chicken that night.
;o

Bobsprit

Don't
fear the GUN. guns are fun. they're a useful tool.

What use is a gun? Can't you afford to buy meat? Can't you throw a straight
punch? How useless are you?

Oh, right. It's Scotty Potty.

RB
Bobsprit

Scotty Potty wrote...

"She didn't want any. Said she needed more man."

Bobsprit

Scotty Potty wrote...

"We had ducks as youngins, when they got big, Dad sent them to college cuz they
was smarter than me."
Seahag

"DSK" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
Right now I'm working on the exterior teak. I finally got Cetol on the

cap
rail under the taffrail.

AAAACK... Cetol?!?!? What's the point?

Cetol is great once you learn how to use it. It's way more forgiving on
older teak than varnish. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to put on
16 coats of varnish only to have the plugs and seams blow damn near every
spring. F**k varnish:^)

... We've finally come up with a do-able plan for the
mainmast support rebuild, so that might happen soon. The weather's

getting
pretty hot and sticky so I don't know how much I can do.

What's up with mast supports? Are you switching to deck stepped masts?

The main mast step is on the sole so there needs to be something between
that and the keel besides 18" of air. There were a couple of loose chunks
of oak, but we'd like something more likely to stay in place when the you
know hits the fan.

BTW was it Bill who filmed that footage of the Clintons snoozing at
Reagan's funeral? I didn't see it but a couple of friends have mentioned
it... priceless!

Hahahaha, Prince Charlie was pretty out too, ya shoulda seen it! That was
at the cathedral, Bill was on the porch of the Capitol, he did all the
camera moves on Nancy and the coffin.

Seahag

Scott Vernon

fairy

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Don't
fear the GUN. guns are fun. they're a useful tool.

What use is a gun?

Bobsprit

fairy

Guns work on fairys? Do you need magic bullets?

RB

GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM