Lady Pilot

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"katysails" wrote :
Mooron wrote: There is a reason I'm referred to as "Master" of the
vessel......

I suppose if it's your vessel you can call yourself anything you want to
call yourself....getting someone else to call you "Master" is the
trick....not being a dog, or a slave, I would find it a difficult task....

--
katysails

Not if you are an actress...

LP ;-)

Flying Tadpole

Default Geography Lesson

Lady Pilot wrote:

"katysails" wrote:

Well, he certainly comes across as being be-knighted.

..or maybe as the Tin Man from OZ?

Wasn't it the wizard of oz? The guy behind the screen, that made the tin
man, the lion, and the scarecrow feel whole?

Sounds sooo much like this ng...

Madam Vinyl, do try to keep up. Gilligan left a loooooong time
ago.

You really should get your priorities right, you know, that's
what's creating these unfortunate lacunae you display in posts
such as this. Why not do what the rest of the regulars have
done, and give up your other, "normal" existence for a
fulfilling, 24hrs a day flail on a.s.asa?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
katysails

Nah, you wouldn't want to have a drug reaction... lol

LP

Not for me, nimnutz....for THEM....sheesh....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Not if you are an actress...

LP ;-)

Not I....I'm pretty much into reality....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

Default The Wizard of Oz

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:
Wasn't it the wizard of oz? The guy behind the screen, that made the

tin
man, the lion, and the scarecrow feel whole?

Sounds sooo much like this ng...

Madam Vinyl, do try to keep up. Gilligan left a loooooong time
ago.

I can't even keep up with the new posts, and you want me to go read the
archives for the last 7 years? lol

You really should get your priorities right, you know, that's
what's creating these unfortunate lacunae you display in posts
such as this. Why not do what the rest of the regulars have
done, and give up your other, "normal" existence for a
fulfilling, 24hrs a day flail on a.s.asa?

Sure, I would love to flail away here.

Please send checks and money orders!

LP

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

Nah, you wouldn't want to have a drug reaction... lol

LP

Not for me, nimnutz....for THEM....sheesh....

Yes, Katy, that's what I meant...THEM.

LP

Jonathan Ganz

You are already flailing. I think you're a boy... Horass, take note.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:
Wasn't it the wizard of oz? The guy behind the screen, that made the

tin
man, the lion, and the scarecrow feel whole?

Sounds sooo much like this ng...

Madam Vinyl, do try to keep up. Gilligan left a loooooong time
ago.

I can't even keep up with the new posts, and you want me to go read the
archives for the last 7 years? lol

You really should get your priorities right, you know, that's
what's creating these unfortunate lacunae you display in posts
such as this. Why not do what the rest of the regulars have
done, and give up your other, "normal" existence for a
fulfilling, 24hrs a day flail on a.s.asa?

Sure, I would love to flail away here.

Please send checks and money orders!

LP

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM