Lady Pilot

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Actually nothing here is cold..... and if it approaches that temperature

we
have our ways of heating things up.

Oh, I'm sure! ;-D

There is nothing like sleeping on a
boat.... the soft motion of the vessel combined with the rhythmic lapping

of
the sea..... it's paradise! Total submission to relaxation and an
understanding of the priorities in life.

Please stop teasing me un-mercifully like you have been in the past... ;-)

LP

Nav

Default Geography Lesson

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Nav" wrote:

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Are you a poor loser?

Of course not. I even let you have the last word.

Are you a rich loser then?

Maybe a rich winner...

Not with his boat!

LOL

Cheers

Flying Tadpole

You mustn't take umbrage at the Nav, Madame Vinyl. He too is an
unfortunate fly-by knight.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera

Lady Pilot wrote:

Whatever happened to "Mother Katysails" putting you guys in the corner?
Huh?

Let's just add 10 more minutes with you guys holding hands... rofl...

LP
"Navigator" wrote in message
Are you a poor loser?

Cheers

DSK wrote:
Navigator wrote:

The best bit was that I watched them win it! Hahahahahhahahaha

The Red Sox or the Orioles?

DSK

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
katysails

Whatever happened to "Mother Katysails" putting you guys in the corner?
Huh?

What's a mother to do? I'm about ready to go for the ritalin....maybe that
will take care of their problems....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

He too is an
unfortunate fly-by knight.

Since when has Nav become a knight?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Yes, the 18th...and you?

May 22...been and gone....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

The Truth in that statement belies my penchant for total submission,
domination and ownership! ;-)

LP, remember the lesson in Interpreting Men 101: If they talk about it,
they don't do it.......

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Joe

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:629yc.14791$1L4.12329@okepread02...
"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Actually nothing here is cold..... and if it approaches that temperature

we
have our ways of heating things up.

Oh, I'm sure! ;-D

So how much did you pay for his ticket to Oklahoma?

Joe
Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

He too is an
unfortunate fly-by knight.

Since when has Nav become a knight?
--

Well, he certainly comes across as being be-knighted.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
katysails

Well, he certainly comes across as being be-knighted.

...or maybe as the Tin Man from OZ?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM