Kris

Default Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia

Dear alt.sailing;
We are a group of people forming a joint ownership on a Sailing yacht. We
plan to sail the yacht in Croatia the first year, and have the yacht moored
in Split. Every 1 to 3 week there will be a complete change of crew, when
anotehr of the owners wnats to sail teh yacht with his family and/or
friends.

Does enybady know the fromalities and taxes we have to pay in such a case? I
know we have to arrange a Cruising permit at the forst port of call when
entering Croatia, but after taht the crew will be changed may times. Do we
need to make a new cre list at every crew change and get this stamped in
SPlit harbour office? Do we have to pay anything for crew change?

If anybody on the group has experience on the, I would be glad to hear about
it!

Kris