Navigator

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Yes, are they are both on the East coast, begion with the letter B and
have names of frigates beginning with "Cons" ? Oh yes, I've lived in one
and you haven't?

Hahahahhahahaha

Cheers

DSK wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Yes, I know!

Good one, Navsprit.

Have you realized the difference between Boston and Baltimore, yet?

DSK

DSK

Navigator wrote:
Yes, are they are both on the East coast, begion with the letter B and
have names of frigates beginning with "Cons" ?

Very good, but which is which? And have you learned the difference
between the 1980s and the 1990s yet?

... Oh yes, I've lived in one
and you haven't?

You don't know where I have been in residence. Of course, it's just one
more thing you 'think' you know...

DSK

Navigator

Default English Lesson

DSK wrote:
Navigator wrote:

... Oh yes, I've lived in one and you haven't?

You don't know where I have been in residence. Of course, it's just one
more thing you 'think' you know...

An English test for you Doug.

Was the following a statement:

"Oh yes, I've lived in one and you haven't?"

Explain what is being asked.

Bwhahahhahahahah

Cheers

DSK

Default Geography Lesson

Navigator wrote:

"Oh yes, I've lived in one and you haven't?"

Are you so completely sure that I have never lived in either Boston or
Baltimore? List all the places I have resided. Bonus points for all the
places I have gotten drivers licenses.

Or, as a healthy alternative, you could drop the idea that you know so
much and abandon your obsession with trying to get some kind of
advantage on me.

DSK

katysails

Boys! Stop that yelling each other or I'll make you sit in a chair and hold
hands....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

Boys! Stop that yelling each other or I'll make you sit in a chair and hold
hands....

Please, katy...aren't Ganz and Crantz enough? Or the
Jackass-Jeffies love-in? Besides, I thought same-sex marriages
got tossed out again.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
The sailing newsgroups' anthem "A Flight of Monkeys Pure" now
downloadable at
http://music.download.com/internetopera
katysails

Please, katy...aren't Ganz and Crantz enough? Or the
Jackass-Jeffies love-in? Besides, I thought same-sex marriages
got tossed out again.

For shame, Taddy, construing my remarks in such a manner! I was chiding
with motherly attention, not bringing attention to perversion....MC and Doug
are more like brothers born a little too close apart and vying for the
parent's attention, whether it be bad or good....a gentle slap on the wrist
is usually all that's needed to regain their focus, but sometimes, a more
powerful incentive must be used. Now you go stand in that corner.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

For shame, Taddy, construing my remarks in such a manner! I was chiding
with motherly attention, not bringing attention to perversion....snipNow you go stand in that corner.

This gets worse and worse, Katy...you're their mother? and
they're perverted? and you want me in the corner?

Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Navigator

Default Failed comprehension

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

"Oh yes, I've lived in one and you haven't?"

Are you so completely sure that I have never lived in either Boston or
Baltimore? List all the places I have resided. Bonus points for all the
places I have gotten drivers licenses.

Or, as a healthy alternative, you could drop the idea that you know so
much and abandon your obsession with trying to get some kind of
advantage on me.

0/10

You have failed to show you know the difference between a question and a
statement of fact.

Cheers

Navigator

Flying Tadpole wrote:

katysails wrote:

For shame, Taddy, construing my remarks in such a manner! I was chiding
with motherly attention, not bringing attention to perversion....snipNow you go stand in that corner.

This gets worse and worse, Katy...you're their mother? and
they're perverted? and you want me in the corner?

As long as your are not in my corner...

Cheers

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM