katysails

Default Geography Lesson

Please, katy...aren't Ganz and Crantz enough? Or the
Jackass-Jeffies love-in? Besides, I thought same-sex marriages
got tossed out again.

For shame, Taddy, construing my remarks in such a manner! I was chiding
with motherly attention, not bringing attention to perversion....MC and Doug
are more like brothers born a little too close apart and vying for the
parent's attention, whether it be bad or good....a gentle slap on the wrist
is usually all that's needed to regain their focus, but sometimes, a more
powerful incentive must be used. Now you go stand in that corner.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse